At the ER.. **Update.. Another ER VISIT

someone23

Reaction score
I had an US .. Still awaiting results.. I did get betas which was 414.. So still very early.. But the us technician pressed VERY HARD on the lower abdomen with the probe and when she was done I was spotting.. I'm literally in tears because I think I'm going to have another mc..

Oh hun, when I had early scans before especially with dd2 I did spot after the scan, your hcg is a good number, sending you lots of hugs xxx

Couldn't see anything on us as it's too early... I known that. So if I am bleeding it's not because baby was hurt.. More like cervix irritation I would say as I DTD twice yesterday and a painful transvag. Today so.. I'm trying to stay + .. I have to come back and get blood redraw to see if my levels rise. I hope everything goes well

Why did you head to the ER in the first place? I missed that part! Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine!

It's probably from the ultrasound! And I bet it will lighten up and stop soon. Good luck!!

Classic girl I worked a 12 hr shift last night which had me with strong cramps.. Ob didn't open til 9.. Got to ER about 715. The cramps were from a UTI Fortunately that have started treating..

*hugs* With DD, I had spotting after DTD twice in the first tri - she's a happy, healthy 14 month old (and a rainbow baby, I had a mc right before her). I understand seeing spotting can be scary, especially after a loss, but it can happen after transvag ultrasounds, DTD, etc.

Just still having small cramps.. No more spotting at this moment

Gotcha! I totally get being terrified. If/when I get pg again it will also be a rainbow and I'll also be a nervous wreck!

Thanks ladies. I'm recovering fine. They have me microbid for uti which is safe during pregnancy. They didn't see a sac n the uterus because it's too early.. Said come back in a week to redo US! I had a great er Dr he came in and went over my labs with me and explained the us results one on one. I'm happy! Still going to keep an👀 on these slight cramps and look out for more bleeding

I just could not rest until I got answers. So I'm back at ER just for another beta 15 hr later.. I know they wouldn't have doubled but at least I could see an increase and decrease since the spotting and I have to say... In 15 hrs my levels went from 414 to 540's which seems to be OK with me.. So I don't consider this a loss at this point.. Thank God! I'm leveling out down to cervical irritation from DTD & intravag. Us earlier.

so glad to hear your levels are rising, my heart always beats so fast when I read these kinds of threads, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Thanks blue moon.. And correction the levels went from 414 to 578 in 15 hrs. That's what the US tech told me when she was showing me what she THOUGHT could be the beginning of a sac.. And said the spotting could be implantation because it was still burrowing in.. So I take that as good news

That is great news that the levels are rising! :)

When I had my m/c at 5 weeks 3 days, my HCG levels never went above 187! I think you're good! I can't imagine what your bills from the ER are going to add up to, lol. But I TOTALLY understand needing to know. The ER here can give me almost immediate test level results whereas I have to wait a day or 2 for results from OB.

Thanks classic girl.. I'm very relieved to know. There's a price to pay for a piece of mind lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->