At what stage did you feel like you have had enough and just want to meet baby

catty

Reaction score
I just wonder as im 37 weeks on tuesday and still fairly happy still being pregnant. am i the only one?

I have a really sore back and sore pelvis but i am enjoying maternity leave for now (just started this week) and feel i still have quite a few things to do before baby appears. i have not even thought of him coming any earlier than due date which maybe i should as best to be prepared.
Am i the only one? I worry it means i havent got a good bond with him as im happy with him just staying in there for a few weeks more. or maybe the feeling of not being able to cope anymore comes closer to the due date?

I'm fed up now! It's my due date tomorrow. I was feeling fun until this week. Struggling with my toddler, want to cry all the time and fed up :(

I was fed up by week 30, cant wait to have this baby and carry on.

im finding it really hard now but dont want to see baby before due date :)

Well, I'm overdue and getting to the stage where induction is looming, but for now I am relatively happy. I think I am fairly unsual though! I must point out that I have just moved house (at 38 weeks) so up until now, every day baby has stayed put has meant I get more organised and another box gets unpacked. However, I'm done now and just waiting :)
I'm looking forward to the excitement of labour again and hoping that I won't need induction!
Rx

Im finding things so hard right now but dont want to see bubs until 40weeks x

I'm ok at the moment! My pelvis is feeling more stiff and sore as the weeks go on but so far I think I've had it easy. Fingers crossed for a good final month.....

I'm fed up now! It's my due date tomorrow. I was feeling fun until this week. Struggling with my toddler, want to cry all the time and fed up :(

aww I felt exactly the same last time, but I didn't have a toddler as well - it's horrible isn't it? I would wake up every morning so disappointed that I would cry. Must be hard with another small person to look after (my daughter is at pre-school). Not long now though..!
Rx

It was probably around 30-32wks that I hit a wall. I'm just so fed up with feeling debilitated by SPD. If it wasn't for that I would probably still be all good!

I'm feeling fine at 37+3. Still very active and generally comfortable. Would love baby to arrive soon but otherwise happy to wait given I'm not really uncomfortable as such! X

With two already, I'm in no rush,,,so much easier when they are still in your belly :).
Seriously, though, I'm doing everything I can to keep here in there at least till 39 weeks. I've had some personal medical issues that have caused the doc to bring up early induction more than once, but I've chosen close monitoring and rest instead. Now, if you ask me again in a week and a half, I'll probably answer totally differently!

In the last two weeks-ish I'd say I hit a wall. I'm not miserable being pregnant, and all things considered I feel pretty decent(My only issues are a lot of swelling and trouble sleeping. Some minor discomfort. No bad back pain or anything.). For me it isn't so much that I don't want to be pregnant anymore, I'm just so anxious to meet my son. I just want to know what he looks like, his personality...Just meet the little man I've been growing finally.

Maybe by next week i will be feeling different as iv never really had holidays off work where i can just relax in the house usually either abroad or moving or something. the luxury might have worn off by next week haha.
i do think once i hit my due date i wilk be getting fed up!!

For me about 37-38 wks. Pregnancy symptoms are so severe now, it's a challenge and struggle to take care and play with my daughter. Plus, I am now just super anxious to see if I have a sister for my daughter, or if we get to experience a son! So now I am ready for baby to come! Although, I'm counting on going past my due date again, so I'm mentally preparing for the long haul!

definitely this last week I have totally hit a wall and just want my due date to roll round now :( im not even comfortable sitting on my sofa anymore! its ridiculous x

Now.... Don't get me wrong if I could sleep til 40 weeks I'd prefer that loads of health problems find out wed if I'm getting induced but he's been fully engaged a week n my lord I feel like I have a dinner plate between my legs and a bowling ball balanced in my pelvis I am very lucky and privileged to be carrying this little mite and would do it all again twice over in a heartbeat but sooo looking forward to meeting him now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->