Ate SO bad today!!

mummof1

Reaction score
I had a very long stressful day today . Very busy with appointments and then we took the boys to an indoor playground because it was raining then another appointment then we did groceries then as we were headed home to cook our dinner , we got called by our realtor that someone wanted to come see our house (we are selling and looking to buy) anyway hubby and I had to super clean our butts off with our kids in horrible moods from the long day we had .
I ate a bagel for breakfast, grabbed a muffin when I was running around to appointments, Chinese food for lunch then we had to get fast food for dinner because we were kicked out of our house for the people to come and see it .
I feel so bad for eating crap all day long!!
Definitely going to have an apple and some veggies for my bedtime snack .

Anyone else have crazy days where all you can do is eat crappy junk food because of lack of time ?

I have been eating like CRAZY...i am hungry like every 10 minutes it seems!

I've had a bigger appetite sometimes but I just felt bad that today was all junk food just because it was such a crazy day ! I need an apple lol

That doesn't sound too bad! The good thing is that you're eating! I've had a few days of toast, saltine crackers and ice cream... Your post REALLY made me suddenly crave a nice cold, crisp apple though... No apples in the house. Might have to send DH to the store... :D

I'm 29 weeks and pretty much have eating junk food most my pregnancy I do feel bad and try and have salads now and again but just don't always fancy it

I think it's cause I'm normally a healthy eater so when I eat bad when I'm pregnant I feel so guilty ! As soon as we got home I had a big yummy apple :) lol
This morning I had yogurt and berries for breaky.
I also found out I am gluten intolerant- not severe but I have signs and symptoms so that's what doc thinks .. Yesterday was a bad day for gluten lol so today I'm trying to be gluten free !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->