Atos--benefit changes

4 boys

Reaction score
I have read and heard so many sad horrible upsetting stories about benefit changes and the people that they are accusing by saying they need to go back to work.. Why do they target the genuine people and others get away with it??
So many people have complained about ATOS saying how they are not genuine doctors and completely lie when an interview has taken place so many have committed them selves to death??

Any thoughts ???

I think it is shocking. I work in a role where I see patients who have been deemed fit for work and they all seem to be people in their 50's to 60's who have had major health issues but then you are getting people in late teens and 20's beig told they dont have to work due to pain in their leg for eg or depression etc. Yes depression is a major problem and I have suffered from it on and off for yrs but some of these people seriously use it as an excuse. I know people who said they cant go out the house alone as they have is it agoraphobia but infact they go shopping alone etc!

My dad has been signed off work for about 20 years due to a few issues. He has all of a sudden been deemed fir for work even though he infact has more health issues. But thats fine by him as he has tried over the years to get work as he was used to working BUT due to health issues no one will employ him and he was taken off a benefit and put onto jsa but as he hasnt paid ebough ni contributions he cant actually get any money/support so not sure how tgey expect them to pay their bills on my mums small wage. Its a joke as there are people who are genuine cases or do genuinely wanna work but have no luck!

Xx

It is shocking a family member has worked all his life and due to health reasons now and many operations he can't work. He had to go for an asessment and after 10 min said he was fit for work. His benefit got stopped and put back to work ,his wife appealed with all his doc/ hospital reports and failed second time they got solictor etc and after a few months he passed and said he was not fit for work..the atos person completely lied in the medical report but luckily his wife recorded the test and that's how he passed.
I get so pi::ed cos there's people with alcohol and drugs problem and they get no questions asked no test just more benefits and genuine ill people get tortured over major problems..
People are killing themselves because of atos it's horrid. They should get all the alcoholics and drug addicts sent to work pay money to get help to make them fit for work.
Sorry for ranting I just get so mad :growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->