Attention all chart stalkers!

Lou1004

Reaction score
Please take a look at my chart and share your thoughts on when/if O took place. I think it happened on CD 10. When I entered my temp on CD 13 I got crosshairs on CD 10. The next day (CD 14) when I put in my temp my crosshairs disappeared and FF said I was still waiting for O...so I'm now confused and ticked off and worried that I missed my chance this month :( Any opinions?

It is really hard to tell! Why do you have the open circles on cd 9 & 11? Those days may make a difference! Cd 7 almost looks like o day, but that is so early!!

The open circles indicate that the temp may not be totally accurate by FF's findings...I think because I'm unable to temp at exactly the same time every time...I'm a really bad sleeper so I do my best. I did O on CD8 last time...what I really don't get is why the crosshairs were there then they disappeared...makes no sense!

I love it when it moves cross hairs! So annoying! Maybe on the days that you had a different time you could try one of the temp adjusters. Just put in the notes the actual time and temp, but plug in the adjusted temp and see what that gets you! ff has an adjuster and so does whenmybaby.com Looking forward to seeing if you get your ch's back after you adjust the temps

lol I replied before I looked at your chart today! I'd say for sure you o'd yesterday! Gl and hope you caught the eggie!!!!

Ya my temp went way up today but I really don't think I O'd yesterday...I have pretty much no CM...basically dry yesterday and today...I have no idea what's going on. Oh if I change CD 13 to match the day before and the 3 days after my ch's come back...
This month has sucked for BD...OH is always working and tired and not in the mood

So sorry to hear that! dh's can be a pain in the butt sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->