ATTENTION Symptom Spotters!! (Thread for fun and to pass the TTW)

Jemz3741

2 girls and a boy <3
Reaction score
Hey girls just wondered if anyone else was so bored they would list their symptoms on a thread and 'compare and contrast' :lol:
Also thought i cant be the only one this bored in the two week waiting stage.
Needed something to pass the time... so guess ill start

Feeling sick
sore boobs
nausea
tired

Lets hope it a :bfp:

So who else?? What have symptoms have you got? Also when are you due to test? x

My symptoms so far are:

sore boobs
tired
off food (still hungry but not really fancying anything)
tired
little bit grumpy!!

Im due to test on 18th but i want to try to hold out until the 25th to test if possible!

Im finding the 2ww a bit boring too so is def a good way to pass the time! xx

Yea i got forgot to write the 'off food' bit, with it being nearly easter i keep eating chocolate then im like noooo why did i do it :dohh:
Hope u get your :bfp:

I really hope you get your:bfp: too! its funny how similar our symptoms are isn't it!! xx

Keep me updated on any new symptoms and your test result when you test!! x

I will do, make sure you do too, when are you testing? xx

ha! i'll join you....

defo off food
very thirsty (unheard of for me)
sore boobs (they ache!!!)
lots of CM.....

i'm thinking of testing next tues btw.

good luck us!

:hug:

Yea im supposed to test tuesday too, AF due then...but ill probably test sooner (must stay strong lol) i have no will power.
Good luck all xx

make sure you let me know the result! fx for a:bfp: xx

Im 7dpo now and my symptoms are.....

nothing! nada! ZERO! :(

The fun of symptom spotting :rofl:

Im only 5dpo so not many symptom, but today i have had a funny feeling down below, like that butterfly feeling and a couple of times today some very mild cramps, and a very runny nose and sneezing.

Good luck all xxx

Thankyou!! i hope some symptoms arrive soon!

The fun of symptom spotting :rofl:

Im only 5dpo so not many symptom, but today i have had a funny feeling down below, like that butterfly feeling and a couple of times today some very mild cramps, and a very runny nose and sneezing.

Good luck all xxx

Welcome to the thread, i keep gettin mild cramps also. Keep thinkin AF is coming..we shall see. Just wanted to say Good luckx

can i add dizzy spells to the list?!

ta!

:hug:

Well i am due tomorrow or thursday and i am about 13/14 dpo and i have had so called symptoms! These are...

really sensitive nipples, like i can just brush past something and i can really feel it.
boobs are tender and feel fuller!?
believe i had implantation cramps.
Wind :shy:
Feeling sick on and off since about 6/7 dpo
Feeling tired earlier at night
Gone off drinking wine. I'd not had a glass in a week and then i tasted it and ..nahhh didnt fancy it
Also really thirsty think i have drank more water in the last two days than tea, and i'm a tea-aholic lol
OOooh yeah and dizzy spells, but only around the time i think i felt implantation 5/6 dpo i think

& thats about it really, i got sniffles but a tingly nose & sneezing..but i think that's hayfever tbh. Oh and sore throat..dunno why that is.

Wishing you all the best of luck hope you all get a :bfp:

Bady Dust..xxx..:dust:

Wow that list sounds pretty promising, keep us updated. When are you goin to test? Good luck :hugs:

now isn't this a bloody good thread! I ask and ask and no one likes to reply when asking who had/has what symptoms and I come on today to find this! Your a legend!

I have had some and more are coming and if its all in my head, I am personally committing myself to the looney bin when af arrives!

Every month I get nadda, not a single symptom, and trust me I look out for them just incase, this time I "Feel" differnet so have no idea where this will lead to.

4 - 5 dpo I started to get cramps, like af cramps but not as violent. cm seem so so wet, its clear like ewcm but not stretchy at all and heaps of it.

5 -6 dpo the cramping is still there it never went away. Sharp twinges in uterus. And my cm is still heaps there and clear like ewcm. Nipples sting so bad when Phoenix has a boob, as I am still breastfeeding him, gosh they really sting bad when he sucks, I could cry. Got a bout of heartburn, never have that, and it only lasted that day.

6-7 dpo still cramping, gosh will it end. I feel so pre menstroul that I am literally waiting for af to show up a week early. NEVER get that as I would only know af is here when I see red! Literally! Dizzy, can just be sitting and feel real light headed, off and on all day and hasnt seem to go away. TMI but going to do number 2 more than ever like 3 times a day and had the runs with it as well. Barley go loo before lol can be corked for days so this is a real change for me. So emotional and feel so angry at nothing at times, although my 18 year old son just got up and left home for no reason so that doesnt help me!

7- 9 dpo still bloody cramping I am not sure it will leave now till af comes. But now more twinges in uterus and some bubbles popping feeling in uterus, and if I move to suddenly ouch, like I pulled a muscle in my tummy. Still dizzy spills. Still sore nipples. Crying at everything life sucks, that feeling and dont know why.

9 dpo "Today" STILL CRAMPING!!!!!!!!! And this is the weird one, I got a glob of ewcm today and it is still coming everytime I go potty and its got a stretch to it like ovualtion cm, what the?? So 6-7 days straight of cramping, although its getitng lighter not as harsh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->