ATTENTION Symptom Spotters!! (Thread for fun and to pass the TTW)

hey girlies ill join in this one!!!

-fuller bb's but not sore which is unusual for me before AF they usually kill!!
-taste of blood in throat
-mouth feels funny
-@ 8-9dpo lots of shooting pains and pulling low down in abs

but i get most of these before AF usually so im trying not to read into it to much!! im due to test tomorrow!!!!

:hug: and :dust: to all xoxo

No symptoms until yesterday which was 11dpo - then I felt sick, upset bubbly belly, like I wanted to sleep on my keyboard, I cried my self to sleep on 10dpo after finding out my friend was 4 weeks preg (thinking I wasn't and would never be again)! My CM disappeared, and my bbs onlyl just got sore on 10dpo, where as they normally get sore from O to AF!

I tested yesterday eve and got a faint line, but want to re-test tomorrow to make sure! lol

Good luck and hope the cramping is all for a good cause.
Keep us updated :hugs:

Can I join (if a little late)?

I've had random cramping for the past few days, also been going to the toilet every couple of hours. Did notice some blue veins on my boobs the other day, but not sure if they have been there all along and I now WANT to see them.

AF is due on Tuesday for me too, so will see what happens as to when I will test....

FX for us all x

Can I join (if a little late)?

I've had random cramping for the past few days, also been going to the toilet every couple of hours. Did notice some blue veins on my boobs the other day, but not sure if they have been there all along and I now WANT to see them.

AF is due on Tuesday for me too, so will see what happens as to when I will test....

FX for us all x

Of course you can join, the more the merrier.
Good luck for your :bfp: on Tuesday x

here's mine!

constant headache
slight cold (ewww)
one bout of nausea
sore boobs (although not as sore as usual :( )
and my biggest one, chart has gone triphasic!!!!

please let this be it!!

anyone had lower backache from around 3dpo?? iv had it for few days now and im convinced it must be af around the corner. xxx

sore boobs
tired
feeling like af about to come
fed up and i don't know why

Wow this thread is really coming on, thanks girls. Lets keep em coming :happydance:
Good luck all

Just to keep you all updated,im not due to test til Tuesday but my IC's came today... i caved!! Tested about 15mins ago :bfn: :cry:
Ive been staring at it so long i keep imagining there is a 2nd line!! Gutted :cry:

Jemz3741, oh sweetie we are both mad then! I too am not due till Tuesdaya nd tested yesterday and of course bfn to and felt gutted but in reality it really is way to early to test, yes there are some that get a positive result then, rare but it happens, but its not out of the game till tuesday, and that is still five days away! Now forget that stupid test and start thinking positive!

Jemz3741, oh sweetie we are both mad then! I too am not due till Tuesdaya nd tested yesterday and of course bfn to and felt gutted but in reality it really is way to early to test, yes there are some that get a positive result then, rare but it happens, but its not out of the game till tuesday, and that is still five days away! Now forget that stupid test and start thinking positive!

Thanks so much for that reply, gonna jus leave those bloody tests in the drawer til Tuesday now i think. Glad im not the only one expecting a good result this early. :hugs:

Jemz3741, I do think its best to try and wait it out other wise more upset occurs and it very well be for no reason! You may wake up on tuesday morning thinking it wont be and low and behold you look down at that test and you shocked its actually a beautiful looking positive test!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can curse me caus today I bought a twin pack digital test! And want to test first thing in the monring even though I know its stupid! Least I am honest right.....plus there will be one more test left for tuesday...

Oh blimey I'm due Tuesday as well so I had better post - if you don't mind? lol

I'm trying not to look into the symptoms too much and try to find a reasonable explanation, but its sooo hard not too!! For example:
Feint veins on my boobies and lumpy pain on the outside of them under my armpit- chances are they are they're usually like that as I get painful swollen boobies before AF.
I have had a cough and runny nose, but put it down as a cold.
The sore throat I'm guessing is from the coughing.
My sleepless nights is from the cough
Being hot in bed due to the duvet being my winter one! (now changed)
Some AF like cramps - not too bad though.
Did have lots of CM but now is gone (omg I don't believe I'm actually talking about this on an open forum, lol)
But have this overall sensation of calmness - odd.

See what I mean? I think its a defence mechanism for the inevitable disappointment, but omg the 2ww is long! I'm not wanting to cave in, do a test and get a BFN.

Here's to seeing loads of :bfp: in the coming few days!

Rx

Jemz3741, I do think its best to try and wait it out other wise more upset occurs and it very well be for no reason! You may wake up on tuesday morning thinking it wont be and low and behold you look down at that test and you shocked its actually a beautiful looking positive test!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can curse me caus today I bought a twin pack digital test! And want to test first thing in the monring even though I know its stupid! Least I am honest right.....plus there will be one more test left for tuesday...

Good luck for Tuesday, it is so hard not to test when they are sitting there staring you in the face!! Lets make a pact not to test til Tuesday, i could do with the extra support die to having no will power :rofl:

Oh blimey I'm due Tuesday as well so I had better post - if you don't mind? lol

I'm trying not to look into the symptoms too much and try to find a reasonable explanation, but its sooo hard not too!! For example:
Feint veins on my boobies and lumpy pain on the outside of them under my armpit- chances are they are they're usually like that as I get painful swollen boobies before AF.
I have had a cough and runny nose, but put it down as a cold.
The sore throat I'm guessing is from the coughing.
My sleepless nights is from the cough
Being hot in bed due to the duvet being my winter one! (now changed)
Some AF like cramps - not too bad though.
Did have lots of CM but now is gone (omg I don't believe I'm actually talking about this on an open forum, lol)
But have this overall sensation of calmness - odd.

See what I mean? I think its a defence mechanism for the inevitable disappointment, but omg the 2ww is long! I'm not wanting to cave in, do a test and get a BFN.

Here's to seeing loads of :bfp: in the coming few days!

Rx

Wow i didnt know not sleeping and being hot in bed was a symptom!! Add those to my list lol. I thought i just wasnt sleeping cos i was feeling sick :dohh:

Can i join you? I love these threads!

I am due on Thursday so 2 days after most people here. Last month I had every symptom going but got 2 :bfn:. This month absolutely nothing... but im hoping its to early to get symptoms x x

Jemz3741 ok I will do my best that I can promise! I know myself by sunday I will be saying to myself, its only two days away what the heck!!!!

Jemz3741 ok I will do my best that I can promise! I know myself by sunday I will be saying to myself, its only two days away what the heck!!!!

thats what i did yesterday...'whats five days anyway':dohh::dohh::dohh:
Good luck, hope i cant last til Tuesday!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"