ATTENTION Symptom Spotters!! (Thread for fun and to pass the TTW)

I am 4dpo no real symptoms except feeling tired. I have been poking about at nipples to see if they are sensitive but dnt really know if they are or not cause I dnt poke very often.

i think i am 8dpo today and

6dpo - some dizzyness/lightheadedness, left earache tad bit of sore throat on left side and tired (slept for almost 10hrs)
7dpo - egg white lotiony looking CM, tired but couldn't sleep, hot then cold back & forth, had weird dreams all night and even dreamt I got a yes on a pg test
today 8dpo - nothing besides the egg white lotiony looking CM

Nothing like the past months - AF is due 4/30 and for now I just keep praying for a miracle

hi im 6 dpo my boobs hurt but could be an ill fitting bra and i've had pp pains since i ov so don't hold out much hope this month !!

i think i am 8dpo today and

6dpo - some dizzyness/lightheadedness, left earache tad bit of sore throat on left side and tired (slept for almost 10hrs)
7dpo - egg white lotiony looking CM, tired but couldn't sleep, hot then cold back & forth, had weird dreams all night and even dreamt I got a yes on a pg test
today 8dpo - nothing besides the egg white lotiony looking CM

Nothing like the past months - AF is due 4/30 and for now I just keep praying for a miracle

We have the exact same symptoms! I hope that they all result in a :bfp:. I have ever so slight nausea that comes and goes. Do you have anything like that at all?
:hug:

Well symptoms are;
1, af type cramps in my lower abdomen (sorry about spelling):blush:
2, really bad headache, even more painful than usual.
3, extreme tiredness.
4, dizzyness.
5, nauseous.:cry:
6, really gasy.
7, creamy, thick, cm (tmi):blush:
8, terrible moodswings.
9, really vivid dreams.

Thinks thats all of them so far. I was hoping someone could shed some light on what this could mean. I never experienced any symptoms with dd only sickness, so cant really judge. driving me slightly insane now. :rofl:

Thanks for your help in advance.
xxxx

My period is due Tuesday -I think-

Been having really bad headaches,
Hungry but dont know what i want to eat,
Feeling sick because of the hunger,
VERY tired,
Discharge :(
Have to keep my trousers unbuttoned feeling too tight?
Having more poos in a day then i normally have in a week, not diarreah. (TMI sorry)
Dizziness even just sitting down i go lightheaded?
Getting really hot
Nipples are a little sore and have puffy ariola (dunno how to spell it)
Not feeling myself,

God i have loads! I dont 'feel' pregnant though?

x

hi all ... i hope its not too late to join in but this is my first proper month ttc.

First of all congrats to you ladies who have recently got there :bfp: :happydance:

Iam only a couple of days ... dpo and no symptoms which of course i expected but carnt help but hope and pray they come soon [-o<

good luck ladies and hope we all get our :bfp: soon

:hug:

Hi Ladies have u decided when you will be testing?

My symptoms: (9dpo)

feels like nipples are bruised
lots of white CM
SOOO tired - been napping at 5pm for last couple of days.

Hi girlies - well i think i am about 5DPO (FF not given me cross hairs yet(temp checker was giving faulty temps so i have had to delete them!) although they said according to CM it was likely i O'd on CD 14 / CD15, so i am about 5DPO (i think!)and here are my symptoms:

Feeling emotional - but have been doing for about a week now!
Sickness waves
Thirsty
Weeing more
Creamy CM this morning - thick sticky stuff

Think that is me! Anyone else around 5DPO?

Vik

hi on 23rd i was 7dpo i started getting nausea tingley nipples and feel heavy 9dpo feeling need to snooze in afternoon still trying to fight sleeping 11dpo actuall vomiting at 12 midnight wtf how comes its still 11dpo and felt need to do a preggers test sure there a faint line in positive but am going to wait another 3 days just to make sure will let you all know. come on :bfp: hurry

Good luck for your :bfp: girls.

Keep us posted - I hate this waiting around and constantly asking my OH "Do my bbs look bigger? More Veiny? Browner? Bumpier??" haha!!!

I cried at 60 minute makeover the other day - whats that all about???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->