ATTN all Christmas shoppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Anyone got any good bits in recent sales?

Last week I got..

https://www.elc.co.uk/HappyLand-Rose-Cottage/118615,default,pd.html

and

https://www.elc.co.uk/HappyLand-Light-Sound-Lift-Off-Rocket/113398,default,pd.html

when they were BOGOF with a 20% off code in mothercare for £19.10 :smug:

Then today I just looked at debenhams sale and got..

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...99_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtben+and+holly+castle

and

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...99_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtstrawberry+shortcake

with a free delivery and 10% off code for £30.10 delivered :D

I'm nearly finished amelies christmas and birthday already :rofl:

Ohh I am getting that ben 7 hollys tower :D I loove your bargains! I am crap so keep em coming :winkwink:

OMG it's only June!
I'm a procrastinator.....I say every year I will be more organised but end up running about on Christmas Eve panic buying anything in sight!
I worry anything I buy will not be desirable by the time Christmas comes and I have been known to hide things away for later on only to find them again in February!
I am due a baby in mid December so I really should be on the ball this year. The older kids just want money anyway so I just get them nick-nacks and I suppose I could get LO things now as he'll be 18 months and won't be changing his mind much on what he wants. I got loads of sale stuff at Sainsburys toy sale last November and put it away for his birthday in June so that was organised!

I have problems with OH's nephews and nieces. I daren't buy anything as the rules get changed each year. It used to be presents (£10 limit) then it was going to be cash (as the postage was adding up) and then at the last minute we had to get presents (£5 limit). So whatever I plan the SIL's decide something else for that year!

i got some stuff from boxing day sales too so shes got a new doll, elc microphone set, a brio train set, loads of stocking fillers like bubble baths, 3rd and bird face cloths, kiddy makeup etc :D

Blah i love you for starting this thread, but i do not know HOW you find all these sales :rofl:

Saying that, i bought heaps in polarn o pyret yesterday to be put away, their sale is immense... they are cheaper than baby gap for once :shock:

Theyre all on MSE grabbit forum >.> I save a fortune using it!

cant wait to find out what this sprog is so I can start buying for it.

Oh god i've not even thought about Christmas yet! x

I started Lily's shopping ages ago & got loads of happyland stuff half price. with a furthur 20% off voucher too! xx

I've been too skint to Christmas shop recently.

But I picked up a bunch of stuff in the boxing day and January sales! :happydance: all nicely wrapped too!

There is no way I could start Christmas shopping yet !!!! I am far to impatient and they would end up having everything by the end of the month :haha: I cant even buy Dec's birthday present yet (ben10 bike) because I know I will give it to him :dohh:

You should make this the official early xmas shoppers thread and update us all with all the sales your find Blah!

I'm planning on starting next week. We still have about ten birthdays left for the year too!

Ahh I wish I was organised but I've got sooo many birthdays after this month, OH's July and my Grandmas, Grandads september, Mums and sisters November that I'll have no money when it comes to xmas :lol:

There is no way I could start Christmas shopping yet !!!! I am far to impatient and they would end up having everything by the end of the month :haha: I cant even buy Dec's birthday present yet (ben10 bike) because I know I will give it to him :dohh:

Oh, I'm exactly the same as you!!! I bought lyla a battery powered mini, a play house for garden and an 8ft trampoline for her birthday on the 24th June, she had it all in May so had to go out and buy loads more so she had something to open on her actual birthday :dohh:

I'm planning on starting the week after Kyla's birthday (mid august!)

We've decided this year to save all our tesco vouchers for when they double them near December and buy all the kids presents then as it would mean we don't pay. We have £70 in vouchers already so should have loads to spend come Christmas x

I have a pact with myself not to buy ANYTHING full price :eek:

We've decided this year to save all our tesco vouchers for when they double them near December and buy all the kids presents then as it would mean we don't pay. We have £70 in vouchers already so should have loads to spend come Christmas x

This is what we did last year :D but also spent a fortune on top lol

i love this thread i have bought a few bits but might give them to morgan as part of her birthday which is in 2weeks

I've got a tomy aquadoodle desk off kiddicare for free :haha:
you had to buy a £5 bath toy to get it so I thought why not!
And I'm looking for deals on smart trikes at the moment for LO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back