ATTN all Christmas shoppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've decided this year to save all our tesco vouchers for when they double them near December and buy all the kids presents then as it would mean we don't pay. We have £70 in vouchers already so should have loads to spend come Christmas x

Were going to do this!
And OH works at Tescos so we get 10% off everything too :thumbup:

Love this thread! We'll have to keep it going too for the bargains!! I've got a good few things in for family and friends - will prob leave Amy's til closer to the time. I got a set of waterford crystal glasses in the debenhams sale today for £5.60 - bargain!!

I've bought my brother his present too :flower: some new basketball accessories (he plays out in USA!) for a fiver :happydance:

We've decided this year to save all our tesco vouchers for when they double them near December and buy all the kids presents then as it would mean we don't pay. We have £70 in vouchers already so should have loads to spend come Christmas x

Were going to do this!
And OH works at Tescos so we get 10% off everything too :thumbup:

Dont forget the special booklet of money off vouchers you get aswell. Love OH working for tesco lol

I've got a tomy aquadoodle desk off kiddicare for free :haha:
you had to buy a £5 bath toy to get it so I thought why not!
And I'm looking for deals on smart trikes at the moment for LO

How did you find that deal?!

I haven't got anything in the sales yet, I need to start looking. Unsure of what to get Harrison though.

I did go into the charity shop last week though and got junior monopoly brand new, still in the wrapper for £2.99 and snakes and ladders in brand new condition for £1.99.

Shall be having a look at the MSE site later.

Love it :D

I've just bought my first to small things. 40% off on mums the word website! Got a little puzzle and a bath toy set both for £11.64! yay for Christmas shopping :D

i bought my changing bag from mums the word >.> £100 off.

i bought my changing bag from mums the word >.> £100 off.

Ssssh I'm avoiding looking at changing bags! lol I cant justify buying one, no matter how good a deal it is...Must resist... must!

i know :(! Still spent £150 on it. My excuse is that I'm not buying a new pram :smug:

I've got a tomy aquadoodle desk off kiddicare for free :haha:
you had to buy a £5 bath toy to get it so I thought why not!
And I'm looking for deals on smart trikes at the moment for LO

How did you find that deal?!

Umm hunting about! It was a tomy dog paddling toy. It was about 3 weeks ago!

I have finished DS2's Christmas prezzies already..bought the last one last week :smug:
DS1 wants a laptop so saving up for that still, OH is getting smellies which I am on the lookout for, Mums getting perfume and thats it, not buying for anyone else..so should be done by August :D

ive just added a thread i just ordered a twilight scene it for £5 with free postage

i got it for my sisters birthday

https://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=293251

Oh i might get that for part of my mums xmas lol like a jokey extra but also quite good haha

my sister will love it , OH would kill me if i bought one for me lol

After reading this thread I have had to start my xmas shopping :)

Beside my charity shop bargains, I have ordered OH godson a Ted Baker Tshirt off Debenhams site, I got 10% off and free delivery. So he has a board game and Tshirt for a fraction of the price I should of paid :)

Have also seen some bits on Mothercare site to get for Harrison and I have a 20% discount code and shall get it delivered to the store for free delivery.

For a female friend I have got a 20% code off The Body Shop, so shall get her something off there.

Ohhh I do love xmas, hehe.

I do too :cloud9: I've been feeling dead christmassy lately :rofl: Have to keep reminding myself that its only July 1st!

I will start after Naomi-Mae's birthday which is the 21st July, then near the time I can hide and pretend it isnt happening.

I work in de n hms (fill in the gaps!) we get staff discounts :smug:

So guess where all my pressure are from!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"