Attn: Charters!

mnicole

Reaction score
I am RE-posting my chart, in an effort to get some insight from those with experience and know what they're looking at. I had posted it yesterday as well, but I seem to never get any response on this forum. So please, if you have any insight to how wonky my chart seems, please, shed some light on me! I feel as though it's anovulatory....also, this is my second cycle after 17 week loss and D&C in July. CD's 12&13 temps affected by alcohol consumption the night before, and waking up later to take temp. (My confusion is, with those spikes, they ovulation detection does NOT coincide with my LH positives)

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Hi There, I am not a chart expert, my own chart confuses me! But I wanted to respond and let ya know that I read your post and hope someone else can clear up the confusion! I know how frustrating it is to post on here and have no one answer. Good luck ! and fingers crossed for u!

If you have ovulated the only way to tell is to have all the temps your most important temps are missing. and that is why you can conclude if you have O'd for sure. Remember if you want an accurate information you need to temp everyday. You may have O'd cuz temps seem above your normal temps but i can't say for sure since two most important temps are missing before that. If your temps continue to rise or stay around 36.4 there is a chance you may have.

I only missed a couple days of temps, and I discarded 2 from over the weekend, as they were super high due to previous night alcohol consumption, but they are still marked (on my mobile app anyway). Thanks ladies for responding though, I appreciate any response I get! I think I am done with this charting business though after this cycle!

PS. I think that my body is still very much out of whack, so I probably should stop trying to figure out this madness, bummer.

Hmm, your chart confuses me too! Sorry, that's not much help. :dohh:

I my opinion, it looks like your body was gearing up to O over the weekend, but then maybe you didn't O since your temp dropped back down. Have you done any more opks? Maybe you're still gearing up to O.

ETA: Looking at it again, if over the next few days you get temps that rise and stay high, my guess would be you O'd on CD15. It does look like you were possibly going to O over the weekend, but the high temps could have been from drinking or a LH surge. And then maybe the drinking pushed O'ing off by a few days. No idea, but if you get higher temps that stay elevated I'd bet on your O day as CD15.

Hope that wasn't totally confusing....

ETA again: Sorry.... LOL I do think its totally possible that you O'd on either CD12 or 13. If those had been lower temps that dipped below your CD11 temp, (and I always have a slight dip before the temp spike) then CD14-16 temps seem pretty accurate for having just O'ed.

Nicole even if its two temps it could change the whole picture of your chart esp if you are about to O around that time. O is determined on temps before O also. Once you are sure of your post and pre O temp range its ok to miss some temps. Initially for 2 months i would recommend to take temps everyday and yes late night drinking may effect temps.

No, that makes sense actually! As for the OPK's, I had a positive on CD12, test line was on par with control line, and CD13 I had a BLAZING positive, the test line was much, much darker. I did more OPK's CD 14&15, and they are very faint, barely there, and I don't think I will do anymore from now until my period comes.
I think it's safe to say that I have not ovulated since my D&C in July...and truth be told, I don't think I am emotionally capable of handling another pregnancy (it's been a traumatic 17 months) at the moment. I only decided to try this cycle, because my partner really wanted to. So, after my period, no more temp charting, no more LH testing, no more stressing (hopefully). I really appreciate the replies!!!

ETA again: Sorry.... LOL I do think its totally possible that you O'd on either CD12 or 13. If those had been lower temps that dipped below your CD11 temp, (and I always have a slight dip before the temp spike) then CD14-16 temps seem pretty accurate for having just O'ed.[/QUOTE]

If you had positive opks on 12 and 13. You can ovulate 12-48 hours after your positive. The temp rises the day after ovulation suppose if you ovulated on cd14 your temps will rise on cd15. and if you ov on 15 you'd have high temps on 16. The temps should be 0.4 deg higher than the previous day temp and should remaind high for 3 days atleast to confirm to.

There is a chance you did ovulate if your AF comes after you LP (if you know how much it is) then for sure you did x

Thanks for all the knowledge! It is very helpful getting insight from those of you with experience. I honestly don't know what I am looking for, I basically rely on the crosshairs to tell me what's up, but it's not working out this time. I suppose I will just have to wait and see when my period comes, and perhaps try the charting again next cycle to spot any differences.
Also, I started off this cycle using a cheapie drugstore therm, then bought an actual BBT therm, would this make a difference??

I just use an ordinary digital thermometer with 3 digits. I don't think it makes much difference as long as its not broken and has 3 or 4 digitas. Don't worry dear it takes sometime to get the hang of charting x

I trust temping more than opk, so I guess you haven't ovulated yet, though these two temps could have affected your chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->