Aug. 21 testers...need tww buddies!!

babydoodle

Reaction score
Planning to test on the 21st I hope its my lucky day. I really feel that I need someone to go through this with and be my bnb buddies!!! Ive posted on other threads and feeling some possible symptoms has got me obsessing...first symptom was lack of sore bbs after ovulation, I usually become sore right after O. Second symptom (possible) I woke up with sore and swollen gums on both sides, bleeding when I brush...(not at all usual for me)..third symptom, today I have been having af-like cramps low in pelvic area...oh my goodness i wish i knew already!!! To make things worse, I was just at Babies R Us and shopping for my friends baby shower...i went crazzzy there looking at all the possibilities for me!!!! Af is not due until next Monday or Tuesday, I am on my 8dpo....anyone experience similar symptoms???Tell me about yours...

Planning to test on the 21st I hope its my lucky day. I really feel that I need someone to go through this with and be my bnb buddies!!! Ive posted on other threads and feeling some possible symptoms has got me obsessing...first symptom was lack of sore bbs after ovulation, I usually become sore right after O. Second symptom (possible) I woke up with sore and swollen gums on both sides, bleeding when I brush...(not at all usual for me)..third symptom, today I have been having af-like cramps low in pelvic area...oh my goodness i wish i knew already!!! To make things worse, I was just at Babies R Us and shopping for my friends baby shower...i went crazzzy there looking at all the possibilities for me!!!! Af is not due until next Monday or Tuesday, I am on my 8dpo....anyone experience similar symptoms???Tell me about yours...

Hey. I am just seeing your post now. I am 8dpo today so I am guessing you are 10. Have you noticed any new symptoms? Right now my only symptom is I feel a little nauseous...like a weird feeling in my stomach especially when I eat. I wonder if it's in my head. I also think water tastes funny today...kinda metalic which I read some girls taste. I am also extra bloated but maybe I am every month :p I hate not knowing. I am also really exhausted and find simple things like speed walking hard. I only felt cramping 3 and 4 dpo. The fact I haven't felt cramping since then has me doubtful. Oh and I had a dental cleaning 3dpo and the hygienist told me my gums look irritated....but that might be because I wear invisalign. What a horrible guessing game this is.

Not really any new symptoms just continued cramping and the swollen gums still bleeding when i brush, though not as bad as it was a few days ago. I know what you mean about the taste thing though, i do have a somewhat metal like taste in my mouth. I am planning to take an early test tomorrow morning, I will be 11dpo, and yes I know its sooo early...well see, I will let you know the result in the morning.

I am at 8 Dpo today and am planning on taking an FRER in the morning. I know it's early, but we just started trying before/ during my ovulation last week and I really hope we r preg and do not have to try for a long time before it happens. I have tender breasts, some cramping Monday and a little today, elevated temp (99.5), and yesterday my potatoes had a metallic taste and my husband said his were fine (same batch of taters). Hoping its not all in my head. So I don't know... But I am ready to know! This wait is agony! And we have some out of town relatives coming in this weekend that we would love to tell if we could just get our BFP before then! Here's hoping!!!!!

Im glad your joining us here!!! Good luck and let me know how your test goes. I will probably pop onto this site after 9 tomorrow morning!!!

Hello ladies!
I'm new to this but looks like I'm in the same boat as you guys! I am 9DPO. This is my 5th month TTC. I of course have no symptoms :cry:. I Guess time will tell.. Im not very patient at this waiting game!

Not really any new symptoms just continued cramping and the swollen gums still bleeding when i brush, though not as bad as it was a few days ago. I know what you mean about the taste thing though, i do have a somewhat metal like taste in my mouth. I am planning to take an early test tomorrow morning, I will be 11dpo, and yes I know its sooo early...well see, I will let you know the result in the morning.

Did you end up testing? I'm scared to test too early. Let us know how it goes. Fingers crossed for you.

Hello ladies!
I'm new to this but looks like I'm in the same boat as you guys! I am 9DPO. This is my 5th month TTC. I of course have no symptoms :cry:. I Guess time will tell.. Im not very patient at this waiting game!

At least you aren't tricking yourself into thinking you have lots of symptoms. The closer I get to AF the more symptoms I think I have. Would suck if it turns outs I am not and I imagined everything :p But really it's my first month charting symptoms so one good thing is I will know for next month.

No luck today... of course I got a BFN this morning...i will try again on Sunday if i dont see af...no PMS signs yet still so i guess thats a good sign

Hello ladies!

At least you aren't tricking yourself into thinking you have lots of symptoms. The closer I get to AF the more symptoms I think I have. Would suck if it turns outs I am not and I imagined everything :p But really it's my first month charting symptoms so one good thing is I will know for next month.

Well I must admit I am guilty of that usually! But now I just try not to over think it because I just get my hopes up to get let down! Im just happy to find a forum like this and know Im not the only one out there!

Babydoodle - Ya you are still really early so I would ignore that test result and test again in a few days. See that's why I won't test...I can't handle it.

Momo - It is so stressful symptom spotting and makes the time go by even slower. I think next month I will try not to think about it as much...prevent me from going crazy every month.

I feel cramping again today so I am getting excited!

Babydoodle - Ya you are still really early so I would ignore that test result and test again in a few days. See that's why I won't test...I can't handle it.

Momo - It is so stressful symptom spotting and makes the time go by even slower. I think next month I will try not to think about it as much...prevent me from going crazy every month.

I feel cramping again today so I am getting excited!

I think its almost impossible to not make yourself go crazy!! We all want it so bad! And yay for cramping!!!

I agree it's not possible to keep from going crazy - at least a little bit crazy anyway! Every month i think I have symptoms and this is cycle #5 of trying. I really really really really hope this is the lucky month! I'm waiting to test on the 21st even though FF says i'm currently 15DPO. This is only the first month i've temped so i don't want to rely on the results of temping and potentially test early. I'm waiting till i'm on CD28 and assuming i'm pregnant until then!

GL to all - let's get an overload of BFP's next week!!

I agree it's not possible to keep from going crazy - at least a little bit crazy anyway! Every month i think I have symptoms and this is cycle #5 of trying. I really really really really hope this is the lucky month! I'm waiting to test on the 21st even though FF says i'm currently 15DPO. This is only the first month i've temped so i don't want to rely on the results of temping and potentially test early. I'm waiting till i'm on CD28 and assuming i'm pregnant until then!

GL to all - let's get an overload of BFP's next week!!

Look like were in the exact same boat!! I have been TTC for 5 months and waiting to test until the 21st!!! Hopefully we will have a lucky month!!!

I am planning to test again and hoping it was just a false negative...still no PMS symptoms, breasts still not tender on the sides, and just a few days to go!!!

Alright ladies looks like there are 5 of us Aug 21 testers
Babydoodle, 6footnoodle,jmoelee,loulee, and me :winkwink: Its the four day countdown, and hopefully at least one of our will get the BFP!!! Honestly I dont feel the slightest pregnant, no symptoms but still hoping for the best!! Hows everyone else doing? Everyone waiting till 08/21/12 to test?

Well, I dont know about these symptoms just because it seems each month I have "symptoms" but end up getting a visit froom af. But...something is definately going on with this metallic taste in my mouth...i have been gagging on my saliva all afternoon and my daughter told me it smells like a penny...not cramping, no signs of PMS...still clinging to these symptoms!!! Only a few days to go!!!!! Yes I will wait until the 21st to test and we can test together!!!

Well, I dont know about these symptoms just because it seems each month I have "symptoms" but end up getting a visit froom af. But...something is definately going on with this metallic taste in my mouth...i have been gagging on my saliva all afternoon and my daughter told me it smells like a penny...not cramping, no signs of PMS...still clinging to these symptoms!!! Only a few days to go!!!!! Yes I will wait until the 21st to test and we can test together!!!

YAY thats awesome babydoodle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->