****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Mogster is potty trained :thumbup: Final tests today at footie then in couple weeks we go to a wedding away from home....pottette goes everywhere now and its fab :thumbup:

19 months - yup - she is testing her boundaries and much as Id love to say it passes we are coming up on 3 in July and still doing it - sorry! Good news is that the better she gets at knowing what she wants and how to communicate it to you the easier it gets, however they also get bigger and more influenced by others into being little g1ts!

E sounds fab, we ordered Mogster a doll from ELC that will cry, burp etc, due to get it next week I hope as theyre all out of the white boy baby at the moment :dohh: They offered me a girl instead but we want him to have his own one like baby will be IYKWIM, basket etc was on offer as freebie and that already arrived - with PINK covers! Called them and they said the pink is standard and they have sent us some blue covers! Does she like doing anything less energetic and quieter? I find it easier when we are still and more passive at the moment but have Tumble Tots today - will be energy sapping as got to walk both ways

Dry here this morning so if Mogster gets too loud etc later may take him out to chalk on the patio, due to rain tonight so will all wash away nicely and it always keeps him entertained. our pound shop sells big fat chalks perfect for outside - would E give it a go? Can send you some if you cant get em locally..?

HWM hope you feeling more spritely today?
Lliena hope you got good rest at hospital and that you n bubs are raring to go again...feet up lots I think?

Thanks Moggy, you've been a great help.

Think the chalk idea is fab, will have a look out if I cant get them will definately take you up on your offer. We have great bit of patio outside the back door which will be fab for her to draw on.

Yes she loves puzzles and reading books so in the afternoon, I try and do something quiet with her.

We do baby group on a thursday afternoon too which she loves or I try and get out in the garden with her as much as I can. Even just for 2 minutes at a time.

Think half the trouble she is like her mother and very independant!!

Update on Emma (Lliena) - Still in hospital atm waiting to see doctor so hopefully she can go home. Bleeding has stopped but real bad back ache but they think thats from her fall.

AFM - Went to MW walked in and burst out :cry:! What a wally :dohh:

Anyways bp is fine, HB is good, wee is crap as normal and yet another sample to be sent off other than that all good. Now have to start thinking about birth and jotting down a few notes. Found it really helped to have a plan last time, just for Si if nothing else.

Just ordered chalk Moggy, £2 on ebay free P&P, thanks for that xxx

Wow girls you are organized x

How are we all?

I feel bloody awful but not sure where to go to see a midwife!

get chalking MrsP! Hormones are expected to be all over the show so shouldnt worry :nope: I am more and more convinced lil P is a boy :shrug: dont know why though

Agree with you about birth plan, made me feel more in control as there is very little I mind about except I dont want students in there unless I have already met them with my midwife during antenatal. With mogster as soon as he came out the room flooded with people and I hated it - although apparently they all had a specific role as he was prem :shrug: This time MW has noted it and says they will have to hover outside and be called in as theyre needed that way should be less overwhelming....hmmm not convinced?

Yas - thanks for offer to collect and post but discovered H&B do delivery so if I bought two bottles they would be delivered for £1.99 - how many do I need though would 200 tablets be enough or is 100 sufficient?

Shattered after TT's but he did the whole session and asked to pee part way through so still dry :cloud9:

Zoe - call local GP and see what they suggest or call mat unit at hospital and they should be able to put you on to community MW team...? Didnt your old MW sort a continuity plan of care til new MW sorted?

Lliena hope you get home soon - for sore backs ladies Superdrug have wheat packs for £2.99 at the moment, got two yesterday and theyre quite good shape to sort back/rib pain :thumbup:

Everyone else :hi:

No they decided to keep me on till I had baby but its 10 miles away and I was happy as I had a car but its failed the MOT miserably and I can't afford to sort it so got to get the bus.But this bus drops over the other side of the village and I can't walk it so i'll have to change surgeryd and hope they listen that I have complications.I have Hospital next week and thats 4 buses ughhh!

moggy - i bought 300 - calculated i'd need just over 200 to get me to 40 weeks, (based on building up from 2 to 6 a day...) and given that Charlotte was 2 weeks late, that should polish them off - 6 a day being 42 a week so nearly a hundred in a fortnight!

hmm will get out the calculator and see where 200 get me, might be worth getting 300 after all...? Do I need to consult with MW before taking them?

i think we're supposed to consult MW - i never have... was mogster early? you mightn't need 300 after all, but it would be annoying to run out - hmmm

Mogster was a month and a day early at 35wk4days

so there's a reasonable chance you won't need more than 200!! do you thing moglet will be early too? did they ever give you a reason why before?

no reason he was fine and good weight 6lb 6oz - they just said he was ready to be born :shrug: Moglet measuring big so anything that will make labour easier is good IMO!

Hmmm 200 do you think?

I was convinced Lil P was a boy too, but I have thought about it so much now I think I have confused my self.

With regards to RLT I am ordering 300. I was induced on EDD with E so I know I don't know how late I go. I never spoke with MW about it last time and probably wont this time either.

Right Im going for 200 and will start next week after MW on monday....gonna order them now...:comp:

Hey ladies :hi:

Thanks for all the concern as MrsP says beaan and me are fine I just have horrendous backache. They gave me some codine in hospital that was really good but it made me so sleepy that when I got home I fell asleep in my lunch face first. OH isnt gonna let me forget that in a hurry :haha:

Have been resting up in bed but now am downstairs relaxing with a heat pack for my back and under strict orders not to move much, can barely even put my own trousers on :blush: Thank god for husbands eh :cloud9:

Oh bless you Lliena, glad you are home though x

so glad you are home Lliena.... hope the backache eases very soon for you... take it easy....xxxxx

i just got themost gorgeous pack of three baby gros.. got em in next, they are the ones with the inbuilt scratch mitts too, which are great, had some of them with the last 2 dd's...

still raining here.... grrrrrrrr

hope everyone else is ok...
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back