****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Glad it went well HWM...

How is everyone this evening? Ive had such a lazy afternoon doing jigsaws and puzzles with Abby...:) xxx

regarding the UTI, had a thought, where are the kidneys, side of back? could that be what's given me a sore back?

Hi girls

Update from Emma (Lliena), no need to worry but she is being kept in over night for obs. As she had a bleed this is stanfdard procedure. Baby is fine and all being well she'll be home in the morning.

^ Glad she's ok, but what a shame she has to stay in. At least she's in the best place. Thinking of you Lliena xxxx

I feel CRAP today :( am miserable as sin with the OH away anyway, but also just feel physically done in. I cannot believe how much I hate being pregnant and how much my body just isn't coping with it :(

Glad all went well at the GP Lucy! Kidneys could well be causing soreness in the back too? Hopefully the anti b's will sort it all out for you x

Lilena, Glad all is going ok, shame your in overnight but at least ur being looked after well x

MY PRAM Has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yey! CAN YOU TELL i AM A BIT PLEASED LOL!

We got the Obaby Zezu Pramett and its BRILLIANT!!! It was only £189 all in, including a padded pram liner and Raincover!!! Gunna get the matching car seat in another month or so which can click into the frame ! I love it! We put it up and I was so excited to think that in 9or so weeks I will be putting our little one in there!

Here's some pics of it! What do you guys think??

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/003-1.jpg

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/009.jpg

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/006-2.jpg

Haha Just realised you can see Hubby's Cammo uniformed leg in one pic and Riley little blonde head in another haha! Made me chuckle !!

I feel CRAP today :( am miserable as sin with the OH away anyway, but also just feel physically done in. I cannot believe how much I hate being pregnant and how much my body just isn't coping with it :(

Do you really hate it :hugs: when is OH back?

Haha Just realised you can see Hubby's Cammo uniformed leg in one pic and Riley little blonde head in another haha! Made me chuckle !!

They look like they like itjust as much as you!!

Emma, hope you're OK sweetie, at least they're keeping a close eye on you...

I'm cream crackered. Watching simpsons, moving the post for all my neighbours on holiday, stick a wash in, then bed methinks. My parents normally look after C on a Wed, but are on holiday, so instead of extra childminders tomorrow DH has the day off to mind her - I think they'll have fun! Plus I don't have to make her a packed lunch or sort out clothes tonight!

jetters i feel your pain. I'm not hating it but it is taking it's toll on my body. I really didn't think being pregnant would be this hard or painful!

Just been cooked dinner by Mart. Fish, chips, peas and onion rings. Was very yummy but now i'm feeling sleepy. Would have an early night but it's CSI club and our friends come round ours to watch it.

Don't know why i bother with bed anyway. I'm up most of the night!

Anyway, i'm gona go and make a brew and get a few biccies to dunk!

xxx

kitchen is all packed away and the ceiling is down myword i'm making a mess of my house i've had a nap this afternoon feeling drained lately i con't think y:wacko:

Do you really hate it :hugs: when is OH back?

Yeah :cry: feel guilty saying it, but i've just had enough. I'm constantly sick/headachey/exhausted/hurting/achey/bleeding and just feel broken and done in. Of course then he starts kicking and I remember why it's all worth it :blush::cloud9:

He's back in the early hours of Tuesday morning and I can't WAIT.

Aww Jetters, sounds like you're havin a tough time of it tho! I have noticed a big difference with this pregnancy compared to my first! With Riley I worked as a Community nurse for children with special needs in London, I was on my feet right untill I was 37 weeks, I am not working at the min, but seriously feel like I couldnt cope with being on my feet all day!
I can sympathise with feeling yuk and suffering hun! but you're right. its all well worth it in the end!

Anyway, i'm gona go and make a brew and get a few biccies to dunk!
caff or decaf?! Could that be affecting your sleep?? no way could i have a caffeinated drink at this time of evening and hope to sleep!!

Yeah :cry: feel guilty saying it, but i've just had enough. I'm constantly sick/headachey/exhausted/hurting/achey/bleeding and just feel broken and done in. Of course then he starts kicking and I remember why it's all worth it :blush::cloud9:

He's back in the early hours of Tuesday morning and I can't WAIT.

Don't feel guilty, I think it's more important to be honest... there was a time with Charlotte when i just wanted them to call an ambulance and cut me open I was that fed up... and I wasn't even trying to cope without OH around. It's a brutal assault on a human body. And I think we're made to feel worse when we see other people who seem to cope so easily makes it harder to accept that each body is different and will deal with the changes in a different way :hugs: and roll on next Tues! We'll be your surrogates in the meantime, so feel free to vent and rant!

Loving your pram Nikki, its fab

Philly enjoy your evening and pass that :coffee: and biscuits this way!!

Oh Jetters, try not to let it beat you hon, keep positive or it will make it worse and it will seem like forever till the end. Is there anything at all that makes you feel a bit better? :hugs: x

I am feeling pretty poo now to be honest. Feel huge and uncomfortable most of the time, and just sooo tired. School is really ahrd work, and I'm so hot all the time!! Been thoroughly fed up this evening and just can't be doing with work, another 4.5 wks odd!

And work have screwed up my SMP etc so are saying I can't claim it. Well, my current employers haven't screwed up but my previous ones are being arseholes. Long story! Does anyone know if you have to start claiming Maternity Allowance on the day your baby is born or can you set a date a little after?

omgoodness ladies i had to share this....

i was sitting here, feet up, daim bar in hand (naughty i know) when all of a sudden my bump starting moving about... so i lifted up my top and watched as i normally do when all of a sudden a foot, yes a FOOT stuck out my belly!!!!! just above my belly button.... was so clearly a foot!!!

i froze haha, i never had anything like that with abby... it was actually quite sore too... felt like she was going to stretch throught the skin!! haha.... :cloud9: xxx

uummm I cant remeber wannabe when I started claiming mine with E. Have you looked on the directgov website? Hope you feel better soon.

OMG Carolyn, thats so cool. I didnt get anything like that with E either I keep hoping for some of that action too. This baby does move around so much more than what E did.

Abby was such a lazy bump compared to this LO....

I have started thinking though.... im shocked how big her foot was... if its THAT big, how big is the rest of her????? hahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->