****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

well i'm done in. Cleaned the bathroom, polished, washed up and did a quick tidy about. Now i'm sitting on my fat arse in front of the fan sweating!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just too much...

MrsP i'm with you on the housework thing, if i know something needs to be done i stress out until it gets done. Or have a pop at Mart until he does it. I've become such a clean freak it's scary!

Just pooped now, need to do a few things outside in the heat and then that's it. When i come back i aint moving!!!!

xxx

God if E could talk I hate to know what she'd say about me right now. She cant do right from doing wrong. I wanna take her out and do stuff but just really cant be arsed, I know thats selfish but.....

I try and do the hw and play with her in between or get her to help me to include her in what I am doing or singing or something but just all seems to go wrong.

Si says f*ck the hw, but I just cant, may sound silly but I find it even more stressful if I havent done it I just have to do my jobs.

She is such a good girl I really cant complain.

Aw MrsP, sending you lots of hugs and loves! Sending you lots of energy thoughts too! And E will love you whatever the weather!

Your changing bag is gorgeous too! I need to get a new one - where did you get it from?

Its my changing bag ;) I got it from here:

https://www.mumstheword.com/productlist.asp?CatID=268&rootcat=267

:)

i thought you would all enjoy the text i got from carolyn_s last night after the fainting incident

"just sprewed then fainted fml and now i can feel the pule in my forehead. the worst bit? i banged my f****ng funnt bone again :-( xx"

i couldnt help but laugh!!

MrsP does E like bubbles? Mogster does so he chalks on the patio then I give him a brush and some soapy water and he makes the bubbles go funny colours as he cleans the chalk bits off - you still have to rinse it after but very easy way for them to have fun and you to sit and sun...?

Other thing Mogster likes is a paper aeroplane in the garden - he draws the picture on the paper whilst Im doing something in the kitchen, then we make the plane and then we playu with it in/out depending where we want to be.

Hopefully you will all get this energy burst - I didnt get it last time so all new for me :yipee: Reach my target day tomorrow too so makes me happy, if I get to a month before EDD anything more is a bonus! And box moves up tomorrow :yipee:

Tumbletots done and bit warm but still energised, majorly hard bump though, its has dropped too - my belly botton is about 2 inches lower than on Saturday :shrug:

^ Ahhhh THAT's why you've got the energy burst- can't wait for my bump to drop so I can have one too!!! I'm another who just can't settle unless the houseworks done, gotta say at times like this though i'm actually grateful for once for having a tiny flat :rofl:

gotta say at times like this though i'm actually grateful for once for having a tiny flat :rofl:

:rofl: Im hearing you there, especially when start hoovering and cleaning skirting boards! My main energy sapper at the moment is the garden - I love it but its so long when youre mowing! :hugs:

awwwww mrs p that sounds rubbish... i havnt even got a car :( and i dont ever venture towards romford or hornchurch as that where my evil exs family live..... maybe once the babys r here tho eh :) x

I'm on my first baby won't know if baby is engaged till monday, doc is doing an internal to get a feel around and so a group b strep swab. Woke up with menstrual cramps radiating down my legs. I really wonder if I will go earlier. Hopefully not till 38 weeks at least anyway I need these last couple of weeks.

OMG my July 31 due date ticker moved to it's last box! Eek! Crazy!

grrr all these sodding appointments, have to go to physio for my stomach thing friday 1.30 but of course, noone to look after the kids.... :cry:

Sorry Lliena, I must have had a brain fart! :dohh: Your bag is nice though, going to go on and have a look now!

Hope everyone is ok x

Hehe brain fart :haha:

Im feeling so exhausted today and Ive not done much at all, have no appetite either which isnt gonna help with giving me energy :(

well after chasing abby round a soft play area all afternoon im shattered!! She is in bed and asleep already so she must be too hehe!!

any of you ladies experiancing varicose veins?

I dont know if what ive got classes as varicose veins as they arent raised above the skin or anything just a lot more obvious than normal, and the skin on my legs around them are itchy!! :( bad times xxx

I've got a few areas of broken veins hun. I'm hoping that's all i get as that plus stretch marks i shall never where a bikini again! :-(.

Totally bored this evening. Mart has been watching tennis all afternoon so just been pottering. Don't know what to do with myself now. Think i might have some strawberrys to cheer myself up a little.

xxx

I've got a few areas of broken veins hun. I'm hoping that's all i get as that plus stretch marks i shall never where a bikini again! :-(.

Totally bored this evening. Mart has been watching tennis all afternoon so just been pottering. Don't know what to do with myself now. Think i might have some strawberrys to cheer myself up a little.

xxx

horrible isnt it!! im using bio oil but its not making much of a difference this time round! grrr... i also have a hairy belly :blush: hope it falls out after babba arrives!!
I ate half a tub of strawbs after dinner... nom nom nom xx

Right ok, I wanna rant!!!!

I'm hot, fat, tired, life less and generally a miserable bag of crap. Poor E is catching the brunt of it all, I just cant keep up with her to do anything.

I feel like I've been so mean to her, I dont mean to be. Poor little mite probably doesnt know if she is coming or going :cry::cry:

Finished!!!!

God if E could talk I hate to know what she'd say about me right now. She cant do right from doing wrong. I wanna take her out and do stuff but just really cant be arsed, I know thats selfish but.....

I try and do the hw and play with her in between or get her to help me to include her in what I am doing or singing or something but just all seems to go wrong.

Si says f*ck the hw, but I just cant, may sound silly but I find it even more stressful if I havent done it I just have to do my jobs.

Hire a cleaner?! Don't drive yourself to exhaustion with housework please! We need you to have the energy to post :) I'm sure E doesn't hate you, but you'll probably both enjoy it if you get some time without jobs to do!! :hugs:

MrsP does E like bubbles? Mogster does so he chalks on the patio then I give him a brush and some soapy water and he makes the bubbles go funny colours as he cleans the chalk bits off - you still have to rinse it after but very easy way for them to have fun and you to sit and sun...?

Other thing Mogster likes is a paper aeroplane in the garden - he draws the picture on the paper whilst Im doing something in the kitchen, then we make the plane and then we playu with it in/out depending where we want to be.

Hopefully you will all get this energy burst - I didnt get it last time so all new for me :yipee: Reach my target day tomorrow too so makes me happy, if I get to a month before EDD anything more is a bonus! And box moves up tomorrow :yipee:

Tumbletots done and bit warm but still energised, majorly hard bump though, its has dropped too - my belly botton is about 2 inches lower than on Saturday :shrug:

I brought some chalkhome from school today for C :) there were about 50 packets in my store- and the school doesn't have a single blackboard any more!
Also Charlotte loves having the bubble machine turned on to chase the bubbles :)

xxx

horrible isnt it!! im using bio oil but its not making much of a difference this time round! grrr... i also have a hairy belly :blush: hope it falls out after babba arrives!!

I have lots of veins visible on my bump, blue not raised, itchy sounds nasty... I haven't had my tea yet, DH at Sainsburys so I hope he brings home something we can have in a hurry - I'm ravenous!! and tired...

Work is finished - yippeeeee! Treated myself to a haircut after school, and an iced frappe and a subway :) living the high life!!

Unrelated, any suggestions for a Christening present!? Need something for Saturday...

God, I FINALLY chose a buggy and now I can't for the life of me pick a changing bag :dohh:

I had one... a gorgeous pink lining one but it just didn't go with my pram at ALL so i've resold it. GIANT SIGH.

xxx

I've been using bio oil since 1st tri and to be honest it hasn't done much. I've still got stretch marks and broken veins so for next time i don't think i'll bother!

I've also got a hairy belly, maybe a side effect from the bio oil???? I feel like a right moose at the moment!

xxx

Right ok, I wanna rant!!!!

I'm hot, fat, tired, life less and generally a miserable bag of crap. Poor E is catching the brunt of it all, I just cant keep up with her to do anything.

I feel like I've been so mean to her, I dont mean to be. Poor little mite probably doesnt know if she is coming or going :cry::cry:

Finished!!!!

Hire a cleaner?! Don't drive yourself to exhaustion with housework please! We need you to have the energy to post :) I'm sure E doesn't hate you, but you'll probably both enjoy it if you get some time without jobs to do!! :hugs:

I brought some chalkhome from school today for C :) there were about 50 packets in my store- and the school doesn't have a single blackboard any more!
Also Charlotte loves having the bubble machine turned on to chase the bubbles :)

xxx

I have lots of veins visible on my bump, blue not raised, itchy sounds nasty... I haven't had my tea yet, DH at Sainsburys so I hope he brings home something we can have in a hurry - I'm ravenous!! and tired...

Work is finished - yippeeeee! Treated myself to a haircut after school, and an iced frappe and a subway :) living the high life!!

Unrelated, any suggestions for a Christening present!? Need something for Saturday...

We brought some Me to You things from H Samuels but it depends on what you want to spend. A keep sake is always something nice.

xxx

How old is the little baby/toddler and is it a girl/boy?

xxx

I used bio oil all through my first pregnancy and it made no difference to me either! My belly's covered in stretch marks and I know I'll never wear a bikini again! I've not had any varicose veins as such but have had itchy legs - thought that was more to do with the weather though?

Hope everyone and bumps are ok and hope you're feeling more energised Mrs P a cleaner definately sounds the way forward?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->