****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Guys quick question! AM I unusually BIG for almost 34 weeks?? I just posted this on facebook and within minutes 3 people have commented about how BIG it is, Is there more than one in there?? and if I have a big baby!
I love my bump! just made me feel sad that people commented so quickly!

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/009-2.jpg

I think maybe I am feeling a little hormonal! but be honest guys... am I enormous???

i think im about the same as you.... i was bigger at this stage when i had my son !!! x

p.s

why have i not got you on my fb ?? lol x

Thanks hun! I was startin to feel worried! I get a few comments day to day about my bump but these ones got to me for some reason! its not like people were being mean or anything, I just took them to heart I think!

add me peeps!! Cant find you

Zoe Clark

was in need of reassurence i think x thanku guys x

facebook.com/mrsbanno

dont put it in the search it doesnt come up....

eoz.... zoe clark... jst a tad common lol x

:rofl: I was 4th bump on here but had to change and think wobbs did it quick so its stuck!

I am not even going to try to read back the 6 or possibly more pages. I feel like crap. Stupid effing cold and an extremely sore belly ache probably from ligament pain and coughing. I just want to curl up and not feel anything for a couple of hours! Hmmm might try taking a nap. Thank god there's only another 30 some odd days left!

woohoo its july 1st !!

ok so its my birthday on the 8th

ollys back on the 28th

n bubba lola could be here from the 21st.... although im prayin for after the 28th....

roll on august !!!! <3

Whoop we are all due next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not even going to try to read back the 6 or possibly more pages. I feel like crap. Stupid effing cold and an extremely sore belly ache probably from ligament pain and coughing. I just want to curl up and not feel anything for a couple of hours! Hmmm might try taking a nap. Thank god there's only another 30 some odd days left!

huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh :hugs: hun...I feel for you I really do!!! Must be crap being so pregnant with a cold!!! Get as much rest as possible, you need your energy for the birth day!!! xoxoxox

Thanks ladies. It's still june 30th here for another 2 hours! But it is Canada day tomorrow! Happy birthday Canada and hurray for no class or work (for most people)!!!! I'm still feeling like poo, hoping when I wake up tomorrow all will be magically better cause even though it's our nations b day I still have a maternity/pediatrics midterm friday that I have a ton of reading left to do!

big hugs kelly, hope u feel better asap. and happy Canada day! x

oh god WHAT a night.
i have been up and down all night with niggly pains/ went to the loo at 4am, and found yet another glob of plug type stuff!
just got up again now and more of the same! MW still not too worried at the labour ward as long as I'm not contracting so hopefully all will be ok, and was again maybe just caused by baby engaging a little more! I feel him or her really low today! got that MEGA "gunna fall out any second" feeling again so thats probs what it is!

I have been kept awake all night by the wind and rain here battering my window! I normally love listening to the rain but last night I would hav prefered some sleep instead lol!
Hope everyone has a good day! I am hopefully going to do a spot of baby shopping with a friend and then lunch in Belfast somewhere I think! fingers crossed bubs doesnt decide to play naughty and change my plans! lol.

Nikki x

*hands Mercy the gaffer tape*

Stick some of this around your knees! Should hold baby in for a bit longer!

Anyone know whats best if cankles havent gone down over night?

YEY on the last Box Moggy!
and cheers for the gaffa tape lol! just did my serial knicker checker bit now, and there is some blood streaked stuff too! arrgh! Baby better stay put a bit longer! lol Mats not home untill this time tomorrow lol!
I dont feel like its coming or anything, I would just LOVE a week where theres no bleeding, no gunky plug stuff, no pelvic pain PLEAAAASSSSEE!! lol.

sat here now about to do my bump rubbing with the stretch mark cream, and have a good chat with my little "rice" to stay the heck where he or she is for another couple of weeks lol!

OO P.S. on the cankles! try sitting with your feet in a bowl of cool water! then put ur feet up above the level of your knees for a wee while hun! if that doesnt work, coffee and Celery are diuretics so can aid in helping flush excess water out ur system! althought a nice cuppa coffee and a celery stick sounds like an odd combination at this time of the morning haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->