****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hey ladies will go back and catch up but just thought i'd say my news.

Had a scan.Plum is already 5lb 1oz!:shock: He seems to be ok though.Fluid is ok but seemed to have lost some from last scan which ties in with what i think.Also the crappy news is I have 2 fibroids :growlmad: My feet are now swelling as are my legs and my eyes seem to flicker so off to see the consultant tomoro.

Hugs to all xxxxxx

What buggy you gone for jetters???

xxx

Blue Bugaboo Bee Plus :thumbup:

I just want a BIG bag cos i'm gonna be using real nappies.. but they all seem a bit small online :wacko:

These are mahoosive but so yummy but boy oh boy expensive!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIN-LEO-LARG...anging_Bags&hash=item255b51e2d1#ht_1370wt_911

What buggy you gone for jetters???

xxx

Blue Bugaboo Bee Plus :thumbup:

I just want a BIG bag cos i'm gonna be using real nappies.. but they all seem a bit small online :wacko:

This website has loads of diff bags on:

https://www.mumstheword.com/productlist.asp?CatID=141&rootcat=267

I got my OiOi one from there and it came today and is pretty massive inside :thumbup:

I've also got a hairy belly, maybe a side effect from the bio oil???? I feel like a right moose at the moment!

xxx

I have no hairy belly thankfully despite bio-oil!

Unrelated, any suggestions for a Christening present!? Need something for Saturday...

How old is the little baby/toddler and is it a girl/boy?

10 month old girl...

Had a scan.Plum is already 5lb 1oz!:shock: He seems to be ok though.Fluid is ok but seemed to have lost some from last scan which ties in with what i think.Also the crappy news is I have 2 fibroids :growlmad: My feet are now swelling as are my legs and my eyes seem to flicker so off to see the consultant tomoro.

Hugs to all xxxxxx

Ya-boo-sucks to fibroid... hope consultant more positive tomorrow :hugs:

Well, DH came home with food - phew! and we've just had ravioli and then icecream :) off to bed now

thought id share this pic of ella with the bump..... lola moves the most when ellas near by, and especially when were gettin cuddles like these... i do wonder what ella makes of all the movement but she just lays there and takes a pounding from her lickle sister....

id like to think theyll be close.... but i did say to my friend, does lola move coz she likes ella, or move coz she wants her off ?? haha i cant quite decide x

GORGEOUS pic!!!! so cute!

Mercy - what iron supplement did you get from boots? I had a wobbly moment last night - prob my own fault for mucking up the tablets tough - i was ok on them before!

Oh ladies not a fun night last night, at about 8pm i crashed and burned and decided i should just give in adn go to bed! i got to the top of the stairs and had to run to the bathrom, through up... stood up too quickly and fainted, bashing my funny bone on the bath :( had a really sore head afterwards but went to bed and im feeling ok this morning!!

Apart from that all is good and my house is beginning to take shape for bubba arriving :) im getting excited now :D

how is everyone? xx

I used SPATONE liquid iron suppliments! they are about £6 a box but they're usually on their 3 for 2 offer! They helped me loads last time! x
:hugs: for your puking/fainting episode hun! bad times!!! :wacko:

Oh Carolyn!! You sure you're ok? Sounds nasty. :hugs:

Back from docs with E and its eczema along with a fungal infection apparently, god only knows where that has come from. Suppose the sweating and suncream lotion hasnt helped too much.

Has anyone any energy that they would like to throw my way?

Bless her, at least that should be easier to clear up hun! has she got some cream and that for it?

ooh which one did you go for?

This beauty:

https://www.jenklairkids.com/Eshop/products/RedTote-Small.jpg

It's an OiOi changing bag my lovely husband bought it me for my birthday :cloud9:

VERY nice bag!!! love it, I got a big bag from Primark last week that I am gunna use as a changing bag, it was £8 lol! then when I got to the till they charged me £4 heehee!

Hugs to all xxxxxx

YEY on plum being all good, Booo to fibroids tho? and to the swollen feet hunny! Mine have swollen a little today which is ironic as its actually been a lot cooler here today than its been lately!

AFM, Well BARGAINS galore for me today! I went to the B&M Bargains shop nr us in Belfast and got some celular 100%cotton blankets for £2 each, and a cardi for bubs for a couple of quid too! there's loads of fab stuff in there but as I was spending hubby's wages and using his cash card, lol, I am gunna wait untill hes home at the weekend to buy lots more haha!

Bubs seems to be getting lower and lower by the day! My pelvis is KILLING me today too! back to the feeling of pain shooting outwards with every step! OUCH! :wacko:
I have also bought a lot of things today for my hospital bag too! got breast pads, and massive sanitary towels!
(also just to add, Tesco extra large sanitary towels seem to be a midway point between the bulky always ones and maternity towels! and they were only 79 p! maybe a good mid choice for those who arent keen on either!)

My little Rice is wriggling and wriggling like an absolute LOON again today! I have had proper kicks again and I genuinely dont think the kid ever stays still! haha! Hopefully he or she will be worn out by the time they're orn and sleep nicely for mummy lol!

Hope everyones bumps and selves are well,
Hugs
Nik x x

P.S. Has anyone found any GENUINELY supportive and decent nursing bras for ladies with BIG boobies??? I am a 38G-GG and cant seem to find any that look like they'll be up to the job of holding my puppies up! :haha:

YUM YUM!!! love Ravioli Lucy! and ice cream to top it off! FAB!!!

Night night hun! was thinkin I should PM you my mobile number!?? so i can update and vice versa if you'd like to when we're both in labour!
Will PM you it on facebook if thats ok hun! wouldnt it be funny if U went a little over and I went a little early like last time and we eneded up in together lol!

Night night hun! was thinkin I should PM you my mobile number!?? so i can update and vice versa if you'd like to when we're both in labour!
Will PM you it on facebook if thats ok hun! wouldnt it be funny if U went a little over and I went a little early like last time and we eneded up in together lol!

sounds good :) I'll send you mine too... i'm off on mat leave now so maybe we could actually hook up in Holywood sometime?! xx

Mercy I tried on some bras in Mothercare that were made especially for bigger cup ladies (Im an F at the min) they felt supportive were about £15 each but I didnt buy any just yet. Last time I bought some before my milk came in they didnt fit as I had underestimated how much bigger they can get so gonna wait this time till I know how big I am before I get some :)

sounds good :) I'll send you mine too... i'm off on mat leave now so maybe we could actually hook up in Holywood sometime?! xx

definately hun! sounds good! I have always had tonnes on when we've thought about it before! think it'd be nice to meet and catch up face to face sometime x

I got my OiOi one from there and it came today and is pretty massive inside :thumbup:

Thanks for that!! I've bought this one...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/BeAll-Mess...sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1277933599&sr=8-10

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BeAll-Mess...sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1277933599&sr=8-10

That is yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE WORK TODAY!!!!! :happydance: YAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

Now maybe I can keep up with this thread!! :D
Hope everyone is doing well!!! Wonder who will be the first July baby on this thread??!!

Oooh I need to get one - they're both really nice! I need a big one too for baby's stuff and Jacob's nappies and juice! I've been looking everywhere for one and never even thought to look on t'internet! Duh!!

Could be you,Melissa! :winkwink:

I think hubby would have a heart attack if I gave birth anytime soon!!! My friend sent me a text today saying her friend with the same due date as me just had her baby. I told this to DH and his eyes popped out of his head :rofl: oohhhhh dear!

DONE WORK TODAY!!!!! :happydance: YAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

Now maybe I can keep up with this thread!! :D
Hope everyone is doing well!!! Wonder who will be the first July baby on this thread??!!

I hope I get to see my due date this time! Although, I might regret saying that with how warm its been and that!

Time to try and get some beauty sleep before the monster rudely awakens me in the morning!

Hope you all get some good rest tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->