• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Goog morning ladies wanting1more i did huni sorry i will reply right now :D hope everyone is fine i am going tohave a rant :(

right you may have read my thread i put up yesterday about my tummy looking like its already forming into a bump and that its firm to touch well last night hubby touched my belly and kibnd of screwed his face up..this morning i said to him its still big and firm and went over to him expecting him to feel my tummy...he asked me to stop showing him it and stop rubbing it in from of him because he finds it disturbing!!!!!! he wasnt evan kidding i told him that it was horrible thing to say to which he said it wasnt and carried on playing call of duty :(

Pinkandfluffy - hope you have a good time with friends. Is that for the whole weekend?

Wanting1more- sorry hon x

JadeTTC - HOw you feeling hon, still want to throttle hubby? They are o very sensative at times but I think it takes a lot for them to get their head round. I know its not the same but you have us to call on to and we'll welcome you and your bump any time :hug: :hug:

I'm just stopping for a lunch break, have been painting the ceiling, Eleanor is currently have a nap so making the most of piece and quiet.

Feeling a bit poo, very cold, very tired and feel as if :witch: is going to make an appearance at anytime, I hope she doesn't!!

We'll be team yellow :)
Wouldn't mind a wee boy as I'm one of two boy and girl and so is DH, my mum, his mum, his dad!!
Eating lots.
Not sick yet, wasn't last time, so hopeful.
Odd bouts of queasiness though, and lots of toilet trips! Not good this morning as I was invigilating an exam and had to stay put for an hour and a half!

Wanting1more really sorry :(

yeah feeling a little better now we are just sorting out the house you no all those old bills you just chuck in a draw!! i am so glad i have you lovely ladies :):hugs::hugs::hugs:

dont worry too hard huni dont want you wearing yourself out too much x

i am feeling the same about the witch :(

Oh Holywoodmum, not good, I bet you came running out of there!!

I had terrible sickness last time, so I hope I don't get it this time, thats always a give away I think if you were wanting to keep it quiet.

What time is hubby off to football JadeTTC? x

not till 5 but going to go spend time with my nan whilst he goes to watch it i think hopefully she will treat me to a chinese heehee

haha, cheeky!! You eating again?!? :rofl:

Enjoy time with nan x

:blush:I no!! this morning i have had a big helping of cereal and croissant just had some pasta now gonna have crisps and chinese tonight im so greedy:blush:

Hi, JADE TTC recommended me I am due August 6th cannot wait. Congratulations to all the august beach babes out there!!!

Aww Jade not very sensitive of hubby! I suppose it's strange for them at first but still, not nice to say that to you!

wanting1more - sorry to hear.... :hugs:

Mrs P hope you feel better soon! I am sure the witch will not make an appearance!

Friends just came for a flying visit to come out for lunch with us. Have just left, it's been really nice!

And congratulations pinkfairy! :thumbup:

I am at the doctors on Monday to test and confirm! Had to decline bubbly when we were out for lunch today, looking forward to the weeks passing and getting things out in the open!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend :hugs:

Hi Could I join the August Beach Babes!! I am due on August 3rd. Congrats to all the other August mommies to be!

Hoping we all have a healthy and happy nine monthes!

Is it wrong that I keep wanting to look at maternity clothes and underwear, and then get frustrated cause I don't understand the sizing?! I need new underwear, and as I will soon be getting bigger I started looking at maternity stuff, but just don't get what it is I'll need! Maybe I'm just hormonal. ;-)

Welcome Starbucket and congratulations on you :bfp:

Wannabemamma, just buy your normal clothes size, unless you are having twins or growing at the speed of light :rofl: they certainly should get you through first 3-4 months.

Pinkandfluffy - Glad you had a good lunch. I also have doctors on Monday morning at 9.35am, he wont confirm anything though, either take my word for tests and refer to midwife or he'll send sample off to hospital

Thanks MrsP, the slightest thing seems to send me into a fit of hormonal confusion! The husband doesn't know what to make of it all...

Im withyou wannabemamma, I am so overly emotional these days. Anything can set me off.

haha!! Its mad eh?

I bought a few bits from ebay, seemed ok. :shrug: Mothercare and M&P's charge so much, obviously undies is different.

Don't even go there!! I threw the biggest paddy this afternoon, just like 2yr old!! :cry: and screaming and getting totally unnecessary, all because my MIL called, they live in Spain and will be home from Christmas and was expecting to see Eleanor before we see them for Christmas and I said no I am too busy. Got off the phone and felt totally guilty.

But I can't see why I should give up my plans, its not my fault they live abroad and don't get to see eleanor as much. I must sound so selfish but I am not going to drop everything cos they are back for a few weeks. Not saying I wont make time but just got my self in a right tis-was!!

I don't remember being this bad first time round! :shrug:

Who's doing what tonight?

I am just about to order a kebab!!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back