• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Moggy, she'd be due to start P1 (reception in England I think) in September, same as Riley, but as it is she is starting German kindergarten on Monday!
Removals not here. Beyond livid. "apparently" they will arrive at 8am tomorrow (a mere 46 hours late) which is a shame as we are leaving at 7am!

:hi:

Seeing this pop up has definately put a smile on my face!!

Hope you are all well? Lucy are you going to find out the flavour this time or are you team yellow again?Lucy have you moved now then? How are things going? All ok I hope?!

I don't what happened to Tiff (is that her username?) I hope she is ok!!

Mogs I want another :brat: I keep trying to persuade Kev, but he's having none of it. Work is going well, its really hard to try and juggle everything and we recently got a cleaner :blush: it helps me to keep on top and I can spend more time playing with the kids than running around tiding up!

How's life with two under two Melissa? I know its hard work and tiring...it is also the best thing since sliced bread (are you at that point yet :lol:)

Elf is coming on in leaps and bounds and copies everything Monster does! She absolutely adores him to bits too :cloud9: She keeps climbing in his bed for night time cuddles (we had to put her into a cot bed about 3 months ago as she kept climbing out :wacko:). But if she wakes up (teething atm) she gets out of bed and pushes her brother over, only problem is she has a meltdown now if she can't get into his bed first thing at night. Bit of a struggle no matter how cute it is atm.

Hope you are all well and your toddlers now are fine!

Lou x

Hmmm I'm not at that point yet :rofl: still just tiring!! Actually I can't complain too much, Joni is a champion sleeper. She sleeps 12-14 hours every night and only gets up once... Sometimes she'll sleep straight through though!!

Tiff is kelly9. She got pregnant with a little girl through ivf but lost her at 18 weeks due to a tumour :(

Oh god, how awful! I hope she is alright, well as alright as can be expected. :hugs:

Awe, sorry to hear of Kelly9's baby. How sad. :( Nice to see this thread pop up...wish we were all preggers again...those were good times.

Just dropping by to say :hi: DS is doing great and waiting for his baby brother to come soon! 36 weeks today so soon it is! Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Spring!

HI veronica - full term tomorrow :happydance:
THe lorry finally arrived on Saturday (we left on Friday morning) my folks were left to deal with is. It arrived here on Tue - 3 days late. Everything seems to be in order though!
Meeting the (english speaking) german mw tomorrow who will hopefully deliver this baby!

Hello Ladies!!!!

I loved seeing there was some new posts on here, made me think of the old days (well nearly 2 years ago.......... where has that time gone?!)

How are things going hwm? I hope the move went smoothly for you, and your 2 girlies are settling in ok. How did the mw appointment go?

Im so sorry to hear about Tiff, I hope she is ok, well as ok can as you can be.

I cant believe so many of you are having more babies, I want another one........ but we have to buy a house first.

How are all the lo's doing?

Hope your all having a fab weekend! x

Hi Lollip0p!
MW was lovely, going back on Tue for a proper check up - the first one was just a get to know you one...

It is nice to keep having this pop up!

Monster is three on Friday :argh: I can't believe our LO's are two this year too :shock:

How fast has it gone?

What are everyone's LO's up to? We've had to change Elf's cotbed into a bed about three months ago as she learnt to climb out of it, courtesy of being taught be her big brother :wacko:

She's a little chatterbox too and is quite good with some words, but Jacob is really patient with her and will talk to her and tell her the name of things. She is so independant!!! She wants to do it all herself and gets very cross and points 'NO' if you try and help her :lol: She LOVES reading books and pinching whatever her brother is playing with.

How are you ladies getting on? I'm back at work in my real job now and I'm finding it quite hard tbh. Hopefully its just teething problems and it will all settle down soon enough.

Hope you are all ok x

Hello Ladies,

Hope the proper mw appointment went well hwm, are you finding out what flavour you are having?

Lou, I can't believe you little man is now 3! I hope he had a lovely day, (as I hope you did too)

Little miss is still in a cot, as she has never tried to get out, so i plan on keeping her in there for a long as possible, as it makes life 10 times easier :D
Shes is such a fiesty independent little girl, hates people to help her, has to do it all her self, (i think that comes from watching the older kids at work) she has been such an easy child though to look after. She loves my family so much, but oh's family she never sees/ wont go near them when they see her once every 6 months........... it takes her a long time to build up trust with an adult, and bond with them, (is this normal?)
K loves reading books, helping with daily chores, i think the dishwasher at work is her fav! She loves playing kitchens and pushing her baby round.
The only thing I worry about is her speech, as she is only doing a few words, such as boo, whats that, and look, she did say mumma the other day, which melted my heart, but it wasnt to me, it was just her experimenting i think. I am going to wait until her 2 year check to talk to the hv, as they dont seem concerned now.

Hows work going for you Lou? are you still in the same job?

What are all your plans for this lovely wet weekend?

all was good, not going to find out gender though... have pain in pubic bone now though, spd I think :(

Nawwwww I miss being preggers with you ladies :(
Hubby has deffo said no more, I keep with the lets just give it 1 last go.......... but get shot down every time, just wish I could stop being sooooo broody!

:hi:

Still in same job. Its rewarding but hard work and I am struggling trying to juggle atm.

I think speech is different with LO's. Monster took ages to talk and I worried about him too. He was only saying a few words and it was only really when he was around 2.5 years old that he started talking properly and tbh, I wish I'd never worried as it seemed to all happen over night!! You should hear him now.

His speaking has helped Elf and I think thats the only reason why she is such a chatterbox..she can count to ten :shock: but she copies everything that Monster does.

:hugs: I know how much you worry though, but I wouldn't worry too much. She is obviously trying :D

How is work for you?

How are things for you HWM?

Hope everyone else is ok?

Pickle barely speaks...he has a hearing screening at the childrens hospital tomorrow to check he has no issues and the HV is checking him monthly as off a fortnight ago, I called them to see whayt they thought....they reckon hugely advanced motor skills eg dribbling a ball, pedalling etc may mean he talks later as he is focusing on growth elsewhere physically rather than mentally. As he understands she is sure the speech will come but it is hard not to be concerned when he has big bro to copy....he does copy him just doesnt speak :shrug:

Anyone had any thoughts about birthday gifts yet? What did Monster do for his bday BF?

Lou, not too bad thanks - we've done 4.5 weeks in Germany so far... All seems to be progressing OK pregnancy wise, except I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead by scans so being sent for GTT :(
Hi Moggy :) Haven't given any thought to pressies yet - we have C's to get out of the way first - I think she's going to be quite disappointed that she won't have a party, as we don't know anyone here to invite yet! I think her Kindergarten will do something though (I've seen one other birthday happening there) so I will send in a cake for that...
B is a wee chatterbox, 5 or 6 word sentences - she astounds me to be honest, you can carry on a conversation with a 21 month old... but so unlike C!
We're off to Spain next week, but I kind of keep forgetting, it's crept up on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->