• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I'm so jealous of you ladies TTC or already pregnant!!

I'm wondering if its because Emma is as old as Jacob was when she was born, so feel as though I should have a little newborn again.

I doubt we'll be having anymore!

Good luck potty training girls! Just after 2 years seems to be a successful time for most to potty train. I had a potty for Jasmine since she was 1 year old... And then at about 27 months she just potty trained almost instantly, she was daytime potty training in a couple days and after a month I left her with no diaper at night too. I had tried numerous times prior to that with no success.

Most of my friends with kids around Jasmines age all seemed to be able to potty train their kids easily at that age too :D

Congrats Ryder!!

You are right, there seems to be a "sweet spot" around the 2 year mark. Some people miss it or their kids just aren't ready yet, but for the most part that seems to be the time. We won't really worry about it unless he is over 3 and still shows no interest, as they have to be PT'd to start school... hopefully he will take to it earlier, then we don't have to worry at all!

Yeah, we tried just after his second birthday. A friend whose LO was born same as Jacob was potty trained too and she got it straight away, whereas Jacob just didn't get it.

After speaking to friends and such it seems easier for girls to get than boys? Emma is interested in sitting on the potty - just because Jacob is (but I think its cos she wants us to clap and cheer when she stands up) :lol:

Peyton likes sitting on the toilet too, but I dont expect him to grasp the concept for awhile, I do think it is just because he see's all of us LOL.... Although at least it is getting him used to it! I have heard that boys can take alot longer to potty train then girls.

Thanks girls :D was a suprise, but we are good with that! ;)

Alia doesn't seem anywhere close to being able to be potty trained....and with baby #2 around the corner I think I'm going to wait till Alia is closer to 2 years to even give it a try.

We'll be definately waiting for Emma to be 2 before we start potty training her!

Are you all set for Christmas ladies? I've all my presents wrapped and tree up :xmas7:

I have most of my shopping done, we are getting our tree this weekend and I have wrapping with my mum on the 14th...we make a day of it; wrap, listen to carols and have eggnog. At work our festivities have started too, I spent most of the day making snow flakes.

I've had all my presents wrapped for weeks now and just got the tree up a couple days ago!!! With a Jan 6th due date, I'm making sure to get Christmas all taken care of early! :D

Dja know Melissa, is it wrong to really wish that I hope you have it a week late :blush:

I've such a thing about dates and such...quite sad really!

I bet you're so excited! Are you having another little girl? Have you agreed on names yet?

hahaha I wouldn't mind going a week late, another Friday the 13th baby would be super cool!!! But I'm not sure if I'd be able to with having a c-section for the first.

We are having another girl!!! Joni Elizabeth :cloud9:

hmm I think you should have Joni on the 4th or 5th... I work the 5th and 6th so if you have her on the 4th or 5th you will have time to recover before I come to harrass you hahaha

Just wanted to share this...
Best Christmas present ever!

https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/IMAG0144-1.jpg
:bfp: :happydance: got my BFP!

No mention on FB please...

congrats HWM.
Feeling abit left out not being pregant with you ladies again lol

Merry christmas to you all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts