****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Moggy me and my twin didn't speak either....but that was because we never needed too. Everytime my eldest sister asked for a drink, dinner etc..etc...my mum gave it to all three of us. The HV told my mum only to give it to the one who asked? Just a thought? Pedalling though :shock: clever little man...Elf has two left feet :D She likes to 'skip' though!

Monster had a little party! He's asked for a dinosaur cake since January and we got him one (my mum is still being the idiot and sang happy birthday to him the day before with a cake and my sisters :roll:) We went to Pontins for the week after his birthday too so we all got come time together!

For Elf I think we'll take her to Chester Zoo or to Sandcastle for the day. Gift wise, she LOVES books and puzzles...she has so much stuff from Monster too. In need of a good think though.

Hope you are all well x

I know!!! :cry: We just had Alia's birthday party today!!! She's such a big girl now.

She's actually two today :cry: my little baby is growing up. I can't believe its been two years!!

Hope you are all well and your babies are happy.

HWM Happy Birthday to Bridget! Hope your pregnancy is going well too!

Melissa - hows life with two under two? Hope you are ok!

I meant to post on your FB this morning Louise to say happy birthday to Elf, but got distracted we have visitors for the weekend.
DH just put a very tired newly two year old in bed... pleased we managed a wee party for her, despite being in a new country, some NI friends that are also in Germany (army) came to visit for the weekend :)

Two under two is quite exhausting but I'm excited for when they can actually play together :D

It'll be great Melissa - 17 months between them? Our friends that have just been here for the weekend have 2 girls 17 months apart (currently 4 and nearly 3) and they played together so well compared to C and B (26 months apart...)

Jacob and Emma roll around on the floor now. Its lovely to watch them play together! It feels like its an us and them sometimes when we have mutiny on our hands cos they both stand together holding hands telling us they want to carry on walking (in the pouring rain) and Kev and I decide they need to get dry now.

It just seems like one big blur the last two years with how hectic its been.

The party sounds lovely Lucy! Its nice to hear how you're getting on!

I cant believe our babies are two!

Kaiya looks so grown up all of a sudden, shes looks like a proper toddler now, strops and all :D

Heey.... keep thinking about popping in here and saying Hello, then i forget too :/

Hope all is well with everyone and there families :)
x

Hey Ladies,

It's been some time.

How are we all? Seems there's lots of additions to your families. Congratulations

Xx

Hello to all you 2yr old mamas from over here in Finland and a very happy birthday to all the toddlers! Here's one of my fav photos of our boys (DS2 born in May - exactly 1 week overdue like DS1!) I just LOVE watching them "play" together. :cloud9:

Attachments

• boys2.jpg
    boys2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
Happy Birthday to all the TWO year olds!! Congrats to all the new additions! xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->