August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Awww thanks guys.... But good look to you girlies bring on the bpf..... I think im completely out for this month now my cycle is usually 33days but this was a weird one... Im even quite heavy which is unusual for me... Never mind roll on septemeber lol feels wierd becuase it is literally 2nd of august... To soon to be out xXx

First day of the tww, I'm already feeling impatient, but excited and hopeful....wishing us all lots of BFP's.... :dust:

Bonnie- when will you start testing? I'm supposed to test early to get scripts if I do get pregnant but not sure when I should start :shrug: too early is a waste of tests and I usually wait until I'm late for AF so I'm thinking maybe 9/10 DPO. :shrug:

Crystal you usually wait a really long time which is impressive but now with your doctors orders I'd say go with 10DPO

Well someone thought this morning��
But I say Monday the earliest. That would be 10dpo
Shooting more for Wednesday
And definitely Friday as I have the follow up appointment I hope to cancel ��

First day fo the tww, I'm already feeling impatient, but excited and hopeful....wishing us all lots of BFP's.... :dust:

:dust::dust:
welcome to the crazieness!

Strangely enough I'm getting used to this...tww...af....ov....BD....tww... Do,you see a pattern here :haha:
Not saying I still don't get crazy! :wacko:

I feel like my life revolves around this pattern. Just yesterday I asked DB to push a mtn climb we are planning from the 11th to the 13th because af is due the 11th and af full force on a mountain is not a good mix lol.
(hopefully it won't be an issue:thumbup:)
Of course he asked why and regretted asking after-:rofl:

I had my first IUI yesterday so will be testing August 16th!

Brown spotting and mild cramps, looks like AF is arriving a few days early for the first time.

Fiddlesticks... am out

I knew I O'd early this month so the witch came early too bummer...

However that does mean I might get another go in August...let's see what happens..

:dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->