August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Bad witch came today......Grrrrrr.......I'm so Sad!:nope::growlmad::nope:

Boo :hugs::hugs:

LL - so sorry too :hugs::hugs:

What is with that evil witch where is the good one that brings the BFPs??!?

Come on ladies left to test am counting on you to save us and bring home those summer BFPs :happydance:

Lady H I won't mark you off until AF so hang tight!

Hi LLBean, would you be kind enough to pencil me in for Aug 24 please. I'm a little late to get in on August but as we'll be BDing for it next week I love a chance to add a flashing BFP to this board.
I hope you lovely ladies are enjoying your summer.

I'm considering testing on my birthday cause its really the right day to do it. 99.8 % sure it will be BFN which I'm used to and ok with. I mean it's normal. However my DH doesn't want me to do it he is afraid it will ruin my day:wacko:
We are not even celebrating that day. I'm gonna be gitting up and going to work for 10 hours and coming home and cooking dinner. What I'm saying is its a normal day.

What do you guys think?

only you know how you will potentially feel. I've been spotting so didn't even bother testing today cause I will just be mad to waste yet another FRER LOL.

This month has been harder because I was delusional and living in soap opera style thinking the magic of Disney would do it (plus the psychics said it too LOL) I built myself up for the fall LOL. If you feel ok and just like any other month then you should be ok

I sooo want to see lots of :bfp: too! Gives us all the excitement of sharing this with each other.... as well as giving us hope and encouragement that it will happen for those of us patiently (sometimes!!!) :dohh: waiting for next cycle xx

well I believe we have a confirmed one coming tomorrow :flower:

My witch if nothing else is quite punctual LOL...so that has to be a good thing right? :winkwink:

Rant alert: where is my AF? Just arrive will you bitch, let's get this over with! Three days of brown spotting is getting me down now.

brown spotting can be old blood and a bean snuggling in...have you tested?

Liz :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: This cycle is going to be the one :thumbup:

LadyH- Brown spotting is old blood..hang in there :thumbup:

Crystal are you testing tomorrow?

I hope so because that chart does look mighty nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->