August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

lol that's why I changed my name the first time, it was too easy to see it was me

Ooooh I just set up a new email account in a random name and linked it to here as I got worried! Just googled my real name to make sure no BnB stuff came up, all clear...phew!

Only one day to go til the testing frenzy begins....and those lovely BFPs start rolling in....

:dust: :dance: :dust: :dance:

Hey Liz- Could you switch my test date to Aug 12th? I O'd much later then I thought :) Thanks

That hacking stuff is scary...my OH is asoftware engineer and always goes on about the privacy stuff!

Just changing the subject.....
I was expecting to ov on cd 14, which is Thursday and have been using OPK for a few days now, the test line was getting darker and then today, when I was expecting the double dark line, the line had gone....WTH! :wacko:
Did I ov? I think I'll keep testing for a couple more days just to make sure....:shrug:
Has this happened to anyone else?? Btw, they are cheapie tests..

Depending on when you tested and how many times a day you may have been more dilute or maybe caught the almost peak of the surge. This is your first cycle with OPK right? I would keep trying to make sure if you have the extra and they are cheapies anyway

Third cycle but never had this happen...last time it was clear there were two dark lines, but they came out of nowhere, as in no slow progression of darkness...
I have been testing once or twice a day...make that three today...couldn't help myself!

I usually do 3x a day because I have caught my surge at every different time. Some months fade in some are there BAM!
Used to have surges that lasted 3-4 days. Now sometimes they don't even last 24 hrs. I test fmu, 3pm and bedtime. I also like the smiley face cb digi. Expensive but leaves you not having to interpret the lines.

Llbean can you update me on chart now, all other posts I am now deleting as explained x

Honeybee you are not permitted a new account. This will be deactivated

You are permitted a maximum of 'One' account (membership), active or inactive (including previously banned and accounts closed at user request). If you require temporary access for any reason, require a user name change, or have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via The Service, do not create a new account! Please contact the forum administrator using the Contact Us link below. If you choose to ignore this rule, ALL your accounts will be banned.

You can contact Wobbles for a username change or discuss the matter. Feel free to edit posts of your personal information, we have no issue with that as long as it's not leaving holes in the forum.

As for the username search, I need to remind you that anyone who posts on BabyandBump needs to realise

Warning: This is a public forum. Your posts can be read by anyone with an internet connection.

I googled my username and not a lot came up, and nowhere did I see any post I had put up. Mind you I didn't go much further than page 2. :shrug:

Oh no, hope you get it sorted HB.

LLbean can you change my test date please to 7th as I ovulated a bit early? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"