August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Tomorrow will be 10 DPO, I might test tomorrow if I can remember when I get up :wacko: if not it will be by 12 DPO for sure..I'm not sure why my temps are so high, I've had a mild cold since last week so maybe that's it. Don't know but I'll test in the next few days, I just don't want to test too early :shrug:

:witch: and now worried this spotting that was a day longer than before is not good. Dr Google says low progesterone.

:witch: and now worried this spotting that was a day longer than before is not good. Dr Google says low progesterone.

Lady H, you know you shouldn't listen to dr google....sometimes he is just wrong

LL I hope the witch stays away :hugs:

Tomorrow will be 10 DPO, I might test tomorrow if I can remember when I get up :wacko: if not it will be by 12 DPO for sure..I'm not sure why my temps are so high, I've had a mild cold since last week so maybe that's it. Don't know but I'll test in the next few days, I just don't want to test too early :shrug:

Hang out as long as you can hon :hugs:....I'm really going to try this month..sick of wasting so much money on frer :haha::haha:

In most cases I would agree but with you Crystal you need to test so you can get your meds right away

ok ladies...
Dylis & wanna b a mom

What's the scoop???

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if I can join the party? This is my 1st go on clomid so I'm super excited to see if anything pans out from it. I think I'll be testing on 8/25 if not sooner. Good luck to everyone this month.:)

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if I can join the party? This is my 1st go on clomid so I'm super excited to see if anything pans out from it. I think I'll be testing on 8/25 if not sooner. Good luck to everyone this month.:)

:thumbup: done deal

sorry!!! it has been crazy here. We just came back from FL (went over the weekend to see my brother and look for a home as we are moving down there in the fall.

Anyway... my first beta after our first IVF was today. The results confirmed our pregnancy!! beta is 454!! the nurse said it was a good number. Today I am 13 days post 3 day transfer. Second beta is on Wed. So right now, we are cautiously pregnant :happydance:

best of luck to everybody this month!!! :dust:

And there it is woooo hooo!!!! Congrats Wanna B!!!

Wanna :happydance::happydance:Hurrah

Afm I'm out for another month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"