August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

:witch: arrived this morning,5 blooming days early. Now on a 23 day cycle so can I now be put down for the 30th August please.

Oh and you have put down 30 days down for August when there's 31 :winkwink:

Sorry mama duck :hugs:

:witch: arrived this morning,5 blooming days early. Now on a 23 day cycle so can I now be put down for the 30th August please.

I will move you and hehehe no I did not add every single day of August...Only the ones requested... some are empty because people got moved but not every date was added. Thanks though :D

Sorry about the witch :hugs:

still waiting to hear from
mummyb2b
Honeybee73
Bumble99

I will move you and hehehe no I did not add every single day of August...Only the ones requested... some are empty because people got moved but not every date was added. Thanks though :D

Sorry about the witch :hugs:

I didn't even notice other dates were missing :dohh:

Well LL you can go ahead and take me out for this month as I'm pretty sure my medicine will keep things from happening.:nope:

Well LL you can go ahead and take me out for this month as I'm pretty sure my medicine will keep things from happening.:nope:

until AF shows up or the month ends you stay there :winkwink:

believe me I still hold hopes for all of you!!!

Well I was just thinking since my chart is going to look good because of my meds I didn't want to get anyone excited

I am always excited for everyone so that's not going to change it lol

sorry mama duck & lady h :hugs: fx for next month for you!

as for me, tested yesterday BFN still no sign of af yet :shrug: though not holding out much hope tbh

Me too! I love hearing about all your BFPs! And it's great for us who are still waiting patiently :wacko: for ours to have such great support...xx

My OH has a really hard time understanding what it's like ttc from a women's point of view..I mean he does try but he just doesn't get why I get so upset each time af comes :cry:....he's much more laid back about it.

AF arrived today so count me out!
:hugs: quisty

Me too! I love hearing about all your BFPs! And it's great for us who are still waiting patiently :wacko: for ours to have such great support...xx

My OH has a really hard time understanding what it's like ttc from a women's point of view..I mean he does try but he just doesn't get why I get so upset each time af comes :cry:....he's much more laid back about it.

mine either...he thinks I'm a loon I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->