• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

So happy for you Cheree.. Can't wait to see your next pic...looks very promising...Fx for you xx

Thanks everyone. I couldn't tell if this mornings test was darker or not, so I am going to wait to retest on Monday. I'll post the result. FX it is darker!

hey girls.

so i am 21 and i have been married for a year and a half, we weren't trying for a baby and we only had sex once without protection!!

i thought i ovulated the day after but didn't take too much notice, i had really sore breasts the week after, i took a test dpo and it was bfn so i thought oh well. i was a bit sad but then kind of ok.
Sore breats went away for a while, i had some cramps last night like a twinging pain in my stomach, so i decided to take another test and it was faint at first but now it is like really coloured.

I'm happy but scared, haven;t told hubby yet just my sisters and mum.

what do i need to do now??
soo confused xx

Humptobump...congrats on the BFP yet you are in the wrong thread hehehe this is 35+

As far as what to do next go see your gynecologist, they will confirm and talk to you about the next steps. Best of luck

Put me down for the 30th please ,if u will let me join you :hugs:

Oh I don't know guys ...do you really think we should let Bravemom in?? I mean maybe if she were testing on 29th and not the 30th:winkwink:

Well I was going to ask for my test date to be put back again to the 30th but if it gets me banished from the thread I will stay on the 29th :haha:

The best at being rotten is what my mom would say

Morning girls :hugs::hugs:

I'm not so sure about Bmom i heard she can be trouble!! Asking for test dates that are controversial:growlmad: I say knock her into the September test thread:thumbup::haha::haha::haha:

Kidding of course:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->