August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Well I can finally report in with AF

Done deal Milty, on to a more exciting month!!!

Next month is my 19 years wedding anniversary :happydance:

Sorry to hear that Milty :hugs:

Is it nearly the 30th yet....? :coffee: ..... bored of waiting now! :haha:

At the risk of being knocked into September's thread :haha: I think I need to change my date to the 31st. I just O'd yesterday, so the 31st is still a bit early, but I don't think too early. :winkwink:

Good morning ladies!!!

still waiting to hear from
krunnin
littlepeps

and today our testing gals are
FirstTry
&
BbWishin

FXd and best of luck ladies!!!!

Thanks everyone. I couldn't tell if this mornings test was darker or not, so I am going to wait to retest on Monday. I'll post the result. FX it is darker!

OK, so of course I didn't wait to test until today. I took FRER's from 10 dpo to today (12 dpo). They don't look like they are changing much. I also don't have any symptoms. No breast tenderness at all, which is strange, because with DS, my breasts were on FIRE at this point. He is still nursing a little bit, so maybe that has something to do with it?

10 dpo on top (10 AM not FMU), 11 dpo in the middle (FMU), 12 DPO on bottom (FMU):

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/cheree89/WP_000201-1.jpg

Although the FRERs don't seem to be changing, my IC from this morning was much darker than the one I posted from 9 dpo.

12 dpo (FMU):

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/cheree89/WP_000202-1.jpg

I did go to the store yesterday and get some progesterone. The no breast tenderness was really worrying me. I have used it 3 times now, so maybe that is helping? Does anyone have any thought on this?

Sorry to hear all the bfn's and congrats to Cheree. AF showed yesterday for me on our way home from our trip. Taking a break next month - just need some time not to think about it for awhile, after all this time the pressure is getting too much plus I just picked up a second job doing some consulting work. It is time to relax and have fun (going on a girls trip to Napa) and have it constantly on my mind.

BbWishin :hugs:

Cheree no experience with the cream myself but it can't hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"