• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Hey Ladies,

I need to report that :witch: showed up really early on Saturday so I'm out as well. I'm super bummed cause my doc confirmed I did not O on 50mg of clomid this round so she is going to increase me to 100mg but not for this cycle because I need a sonogram before I get the Rx and they don't have a tech in the office this week and it needs to be done at the beginning of the cycle SO now I feel like I'm pretty much out for September as well. :growlmad:

:hugs: to everyone the witch got

Cheree- it can't hurt but not having sore bbs this early is not uncommon :shrug: your tests look great :thumbup: Can you get a Beta done?

So sorry Kismet, bbwishin and megan :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good morning ladies!!!

still waiting to hear from
krunnin
littlepeps

and today our testing gals are
FirstTry
&
BbWishin

FXd and best of luck ladies!!!!

Actually, my blood test will be tomorrow. So far, I got BFNs on 12 dpiui and 13 dpiui, so I'm assuming I'm out. I did not test today, 14 dpiui. Will let you know fo' sho' tomorrow night.

Hi there, I was hoping to jump in. I am 3dpo and testing on August 30. This is my first time trying for my second and I'm 38 with a 12 year old little girl. Wishing everyone luck! :winkwink:

Ok. I'm going to have to kick myself over to the September testing thread. I'm actually O'ing today. So I won't be testing until September 2nd.

Hoping there are a lot of BFP's here in August!

Liz - please move me to the 28th. I OV 2 days later than my normal...So hopefully this time next week, I'll know one way or another!

Cheree- it can't hurt but not having sore bbs this early is not uncommon :shrug: your tests look great :thumbup: Can you get a Beta done?

I actually spoke with my midwife yesterday. She said that since I was still breastfeeding that not having sore bbs is more common than not. It was a relief. She told me I could come in for a beta, but I figured I would just wait it out. Nothing I can do about it one way or the other.

Plus, I just took a FRER with SMU and it was much darker. :happydance:

I am still cheering for all of the end of month testers!!!

I actually spoke with my midwife yesterday. She said that since I was still breastfeeding that not having sore bbs is more common than not. It was a relief. She told me I could come in for a beta, but I figured I would just wait it out. Nothing I can do about it one way or the other.

Plus, I just took a FRER with SMU and it was much darker. :happydance:

I am still cheering for all of the end of month testers!!!

Good stuff :thumbup: I think we always base a BFP with sore bbs :shrug: I do it as well, but not everyone gets them..glad you called your midwife :)

Please add me to August 30th. First time I've ov'd (on Clomid) since we started trying...

added you Rikkitikki...man that is a busy day LOL

I get sore boobs every time I O...the progesterone does it to me ...makes me nauseous too ...yes the 2WW is such a joy for me:haha:

I'm out. Negative blood test today.

Good luck to all the ladies still in the running this month!

Sorry to you all that got bfn's this cycle...best of luck for the next cycle and i really hope to see you all for September testing thread...LL? Interested in starting one for September?

Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting....:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->