• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Well I am out for August - the :witch: has arrived. I am trying to pacify her with red wine and chocolate brownies....

Af is due tomorrow but will hold off and test on friday. Feeling ok,been feeling happy and buzzy which is unusual for my in the 2WW. I have a strange taste in my mouth,not metallic but a bit peppery. Veins are looking quite prominent on my chest,legs and arms. Headachey and my tummy feels more crampey and achey than normal. No nausea though.

Good luck to everyone still in the running. Let's hear more great news x

sounds positive mama not sure if these are actual signs, but does sound positive! fx for you! hurry up friday!!! xx

Hi Ladies, no sign of AF but I think I O late and my temps have been mad so I am going to leave it until the weekend and if she hasn't appeared by then I will test, but not very hopeful So I have booked to have my day 21 bloods done next month. Will keep you posted. XXX

you never know chicken fx for you! xx

wow looks like the witch hit a bunch of us tonight :hugs:

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/Hugs/hugs.gif

to everybody who needs them xxx

Hey I, for once, am happy she is here...after not ovulating it was just wasting time LOL

well this was a first for me...well at least in the time we have been trying I know I always ovulated...until this month..

ok ladies...last day of the month!!!!

waiting to hear on :
chickenchaser
Alleysm
Mama Duck
tag74

When I was younger, I used to call her my 'friend' came to visit. She is now not welcome for a visit. Go away for 9months AF!!! Thanks everyone out there for your great support!

Morning ladies,I've just tested and got a :bfn: Does it look like an evap (never had one before but that what I think it may be). There's something at the bottom next to the pink line. Good luck to everyone still in the running.

Here's my test.

Attachments

• 7898815250_d6da634927.jpg
    7898815250_d6da634927.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members