August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

I'm sorry that I'm not reading posts above me, parents are in town and I'm about to crash, but I just got my BFP! Was negative this morning, then tonight got a faint positive with FRER and confirmed with CB digi :-D

congratulations! h & h 9 months to you!! :happydance:

Feeling hopeful this month- wishing everyone the best!

I was quietly hopeful for a BFP this cycle...but nervous after everything in June/July so I didn't admit it out loud or even put down for an "official" test date this month, but I think this is the beginnings of AF, a day early...how kind of her! :wacko: Better than late and getting my hopes up more though...

These TWWs sure are A LOT of time to build up hopes and fantasies about...well, about everything that would come after the BFP moment. Just found out last week that my younger sister is pregnant with #2...I was getting excited to share the pregnancy journey with her and thought it would be fun to have kids that were only 2 months apart. I know, when the time is right, it will also be my turn...just hoping that the right time is around the corner for me...

Next step is meeting with a geneticist next week since in my blood work they found out I'm a carrier for cystic fibrosis. Then in September, my follow up at the fertility clinic to find out if there are any more answers from the 15 vials of blood they took for lab work!

Forgot to check in...AF arrived! Not sure if I am moving onto September...GL ladies.

and today's prize winners are
Maddy & JennJenn

hehehe

Lets hear it ladies!

Nothing here...I didn't take my temp today b/c I was up all night with my LO...she has strep. My pregnancy test is at work and I should be back tomorrow, but I don't expect AF to arrive any day.

Af is due tomorrow but will hold off and test on friday. Feeling ok,been feeling happy and buzzy which is unusual for my in the 2WW. I have a strange taste in my mouth,not metallic but a bit peppery. Veins are looking quite prominent on my chest,legs and arms. Headachey and my tummy feels more crampey and achey than normal. No nausea though.

Good luck to everyone still in the running. Let's hear more great news x

has anyone heard from krunnin or littlepeps? I've had to spy on a few of you to get updates LOL...I'm only missing those two so far

Crap is right Bonnie. I'm so over this. It's labor day weekend and I'm going to have a great weekend and enjoy myself!

Hi Ladies, no sign of AF but I think I O late and my temps have been mad so I am going to leave it until the weekend and if she hasn't appeared by then I will test, but not very hopeful So I have booked to have my day 21 bloods done next month. Will keep you posted. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->