August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Morning ladies,I've just tested and got a :bfn: Does it look like an evap (never had one before but that what I think it may be). There's something at the bottom next to the pink line. Good luck to everyone still in the running.

Here's my test.

All I see is what looks like a dent on the lower part to the left of the control line. :shrug:
When is/was af due?
Fx'd

ok ladies as soon as either or happens let me know

Ok I'm really bad at lines and LL is way better than me ...but if you look to the left of the dent and don't concentrate on the dent then I think there is an evap there

No AF and BFN, Sorry!!!! She should have been here Wednesday/Thursday

Morning ladies,I've just tested and got a :bfn: Does it look like an evap (never had one before but that what I think it may be). There's something at the bottom next to the pink line. Good luck to everyone still in the running.

Here's my test.

All I see is what looks like a dent on the lower part to the left of the control line. :shrug:
When is/was af due?
Fx'd

Yesterday (30/8)

Sorry chickenchaser :hugs: :hugs:

Mama duck...The pic is not that easy to see the evap....fx!

My original test date was 7th which was :bfn:but I squeezed another cycle into the month and tested yesterday 31st.....:bfp: faint but a line is a line right? :thumbup:

My original test date was 7th which was :bfn:but I squeezed another cycle into the month and tested yesterday 31st.....:bfp: faint but a line is a line right? :thumbup:

Yeehaw!! Got everything crossed!!! :happydance:

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY Lady H!!! So excited for you! A line IS a line! Congratulations!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

WAY TO GO Lady H...got one in JUST IN TIME hehehe CONGRATS!!!!

https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee480/flutterbye216/congratulations.gif

Oh and quick update on myself and that is to say that when I went to the bathroom and wiped then was some very light pinky discharge on the TP which is unusual for me,never get this before af (normal for me is either bright red straight away or brown).

Congratulations! :wohoo:

A line is a line is a line!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back