August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Bonnie see? Like I said its no big deal. Glad all went well :)

Adding/changing you now ladies

May I join? I don't think I'm totally out for July, but I'm pretty sure. So please put me down for August 27th. I'm guessing on the date, so it may need to be changed a bit later.

May I join? I don't think I'm totally out for July, but I'm pretty sure. So please put me down for August 27th. I'm guessing on the date, so it may need to be changed a bit later.

Hi huni ,good luck :hugs:

Missed cycles...ggrrrrr. :growlmad:

I know, am gutted. I O'd on Sunday but bd'ing on Monday :nope: unless ff is slightly wrong I doubt there is much hope. Althoug last month we bd'd on day before O and still didn't have any success :cry:

Oh, You never know! My doc said to BD two days before ov, on ov and the day after....all my fingers crossed for you x

Hey everyone,

Just got the :witch:, I wasn't expecting her this early at all! :sad1:

BUT, on the bright side, I am just happy to get her!! We've been trying since March, which isn't too long, but I wasn't getting my af so my gyno but me on Provera to 'kickstart' my system, so got a period the end of June, then I O'd around the 18th of July (though now I'm thinking I O'd earlier than that) and WHAM, af today!

So I'm just thankful that so far the Provera has got me back to normal!!
This was technically our first chance since I haven't O'd since March, so not really too upset, would have been extremely lucky to get a BFP!

On to the next one!! Best of luck to everyone else!!!! (I'll probably keep checking in)
I hope to see lots of :bfp:'s!!!

Please add me :) We're starting our first IUI cycle today, so I'm calculating Aug 20 for testing.

This is the symptom spotting group, right? :winkwink:

Looks like cd10 to me
Try using OPK next month and it will help give you an advance warning tha ov is coming soon!

Baby dust to you honeybee. :dust:
Hi first try!

Thank you, it's all going strange this month, no idea what's happening with my temps. Now I've not O'd at all, very strange. I'm giving up this month now and just wait till the next cycle and hope for a better time.

Wishing everyone else lots of luck though x

Looks like cd10 to me
Try using OPK next month and it will help give you an advance warning tha ov is coming soon!

Definitely give the OPK a go next cycle!
Hate it when cycles go haywire, leaves you all confused!!

Hi ladies i been reading throuh all your posts... Baby dust to every one!!.... Soooo here my confusing story, af turned up while i was on holiday june the 18th june i couldnt stand being in 40degree heat and having a period so i took norethistrone for 9days.....

Which has completely messed my cycle, my cycles are usually 33days and i thought that because my period had arrive on the 18th id ovulated for that month and should expect af on the 22nd july but she hasnt turned up yet, i took a test in that day and bfn... Does any one suggest anythink

I was thinking about joining the august thread but im not even sure what date to put me down for maybe the 5th at a random guess please? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->