August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

I'm not sure about how the norethistrone works with your cycle, but I'd probably keep testing every couple of days...but I'm a bit of an over tester...lol

Loooool bless ya i got like that at one point but every time i got a negative it hurt and my bf could not stand that, and now were taking a laid back approach alothough i think the roles have reveresed with him asking me has af turned up every couple of days now hehe

Loooool bless ya i got like that at one point but every time i got a negative it hurt and my bf could not stand that, and now were taking a laid back approach alothough i think the roles have reveresed with him asking me has af turned up every couple of days now hehe

My dh does the same! Maybe worse! "Whats your temp today.. hows your cm.." lol

Mine has handed me a pillow to get my hips/legs up quick :rofl::rofl:

Im glad to hear that im not the only one with an "involved" husband! Hahahhah

I havent been temping but my cm at themoment is creamy on the 15,16 and 17th was eggwhite and the couple days after hardly any and now its creamy, its been a funny cycle this month, ive had twinges on my left side and i usually break out in spots when im due on but nuffink this month

Awww how cute bless him.

I may need to adjust butim really not sure at the moment but thanksss

My DH picks me up by my ankles and spins me around to put my butt on the wall after we BD, so the swimmers are helped by gravity! :rofl:

My DH picks me up by my ankles and spins me around to put my butt on the wall after we BD, so the swimmers are helped by gravity! :rofl:

I thought you were going to say he spins you around the room by your ankles! :rofl::rofl:

Can you please include me? Due 10th August. Baby dust to everyone. I hope there are more BFPs than last month! :dust:

Guys just to prewarn you, I've requested a user name change due to someone hacking email and finding out about this, now people are finding stuff out about me I don't wish to share. It's fine talking to you but I don't want others knowing about my cm,AF, oh etc. And if oh found out others were spreading private stuff he'd go mad.
I'm now deleting posts, I'll either get a new name or start again but I'll let you know when I'm back. Didn't know all posts could be seen by every Tom, dick and Harry regardless of whether you are registered or not :0(

yup that is why you will very rarely see a pic of me on here LOL...you may want to change your signature now...unless you were a bunny 18 years ago :rofl:

yup that is why you will very rarely see a pic of me on here LOL...you may want to change your signature now...unless you were a bunny 18 years ago :rofl:

Oh year I have discovered if you google your username you can see and read everything you ever posted!!!!!!! I'm freaked out and now I know how they know all my private business. I will say im back and pm a couple of you to tell you who I am so you know if that's ok?:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->