AUGUST 2013 babies...

I found out last week......im 5wks 4days.....EDD 10th august 2013 :happydance:

Congrats to everyone xxxx

Approx 6weeks with my 3rd. Got my BFP nearly 2 weeks ago now. Going soo slowly!!! I shouldn't complain - this is most likely my last pregnancy and I want to really enjoy it!

Hey ladies 4+5 today and woke up feeling drunk!! Room was literally spinning, although I don't actually feel sick (yet) I do feel off.

Could this be the start of morning sickness?

My symptoms are fluctuating for sure! For those who have bloating, do you notice that the morning is not so bad but by the end of the night feel like 4 months preggo?

Totally!! but I don't mind it for once! before I was pregnant I hated getting bloated because it looked awful but now I don't really mind! its a little idea of what my belly is going to look like as I get further along!!
We changed to little appleseeds today!! woohoo!! I'm glad because I ate a poppyseed roll last night and felt really guilty :)

I am 36 and Hubby is 46....Guess its not that bad. Here we go huh?

Txrunnergirl hugssssss kisssssesss yay Hun so happy for you

Joining the club! This will be our first and are so excited!

A little background info:
My SO are high school sweet hearts and have been together except for our college years.

We have NEVER used any protection as we did not think it was even possible to get pregnant (even in high school).

Now here is the good part, we are both 34 years old! I'm not complaining but wow, how did this happen?

Due on Aug 14th :happydance:

My symptoms are fluctuating for sure! For those who have bloating, do you notice that the morning is not so bad but by the end of the night feel like 4 months preggo?

Totally!! but I don't mind it for once! before I was pregnant I hated getting bloated because it looked awful but now I don't really mind! its a little idea of what my belly is going to look like as I get further along!!
We changed to little appleseeds today!! woohoo!! I'm glad because I ate a poppyseed roll last night and felt really guilty :)

haha, i read what you wrote to my hubby this morning and we were both laughing! too cute..appleeed sounds better anyways lol

Joining the club! This will be our first and are so excited!

A little background info:
My SO are high school sweet hearts and have been together except for our college years.

We have NEVER used any protection as we did not think it was even possible to get pregnant (even in high school).

Now here is the good part, we are both 34 years old! I'm not complaining but wow, how did this happen?

Due on Aug 14th :happydance:

I guess it was your time :)! Congrats...such an amazing and special time for all of us ladies!!!!!

Happy 5 weeks to so many of you!!! Happy little apple seeds:) got my second round of bloods done today and I wont find out the number till tomorrow, ugh! its ok though, I will have that to look forward to tomorrow!

I have my first midwife appointment next week!!!

I have my first midwife appointment next week!!!

Me too - 17th December at 15.40. Apparently it'll last an hour. What on earth could they possibly need to talk to me about for an hour - it's the 3rd time I've done all of this and the first appointment keeps getting longer an longer - was 30 mins with 1st and 40 mins with 2nd. :shrug:

I am due around the 7th of August =) It is my first...and I am feeling really tired lately and sick......my boobs are defiantly hurting....I just want to watch movies all day but, I have to work!!! I am excited though to see more in the ultra sounds....I just want to hear the heart beat.

I'd like to join! August 16th #1 after 17 months of TTCing! Woohoo!

EDD of August 1st for me too! My cycle is very irregular though so there's really no telling for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->