AUGUST 2013 babies...

A big congrats runnergrl! :hugs: I hope you guys are doing well!

Wow Kerrbear, sounds like a rough go. So glad you guys are okay now. Congrats on your lil bundle. I hope you are resting now and enjoying the moment. :hugs:

Thanks! Things are going good now. :)

Just found this again and havent been on here in ages. My date moved from Aug 31 to the 29th! At least I have a few due date buddies!! :)

A big congrats runnergrl! :hugs: I hope you guys are doing well!

Wow Kerrbear, sounds like a rough go. So glad you guys are okay now. Congrats on your lil bundle. I hope you are resting now and enjoying the moment. :hugs:

Thanks! Things are going good now. :)

Glad to hear! How's the feeding, sleeping going?

Just found this again and havent been on here in ages. My date moved from Aug 31 to the 29th! At least I have a few due date buddies!! :)

Welcome back HHenderson :flower: I've done that myself, I lose track of the threads a bit too easily :haha: Looking forward to seeing your little bundle! :flower:

Just a quickie to say that I was told today that baby has until next Monday to make his appearance otherwise we'll be scheduling an induction. I have an appointment setup for Monday already to discuss the induction if he hasn't come from here to then. *Pokes belly* Heard that kiddo? You can come now, anytime this week would be good... :haha:

Finished the nursery and will put up pics on the 3rd tri board. Sooo happy to be done with all the major stuff now. I'm actually SITTING! :haha:

Big hugs to all of you! :hugs:

The breastfeeding is going well. I'm able to pump a lot and have a good stock in the freezer already. The sleeping is good on and off. The last 2 nights he wouldn't sleep unless I held him.

The breastfeeding is going well. I'm able to pump a lot and have a good stock in the freezer already. The sleeping is good on and off. The last 2 nights he wouldn't sleep unless I held him.

I'm planning on breastfeeding as well. What kind of pump do you use? How many times a day are u able to pump and freeze milk? Just wondering since I will be going back to work shortly after baby is back... Not crazy hours just a few and also so my son and fiancé can feed...

officially past my due date. went to the doc today and he scheduled me for an induction for this coming thursday :) im sooo excited to finally meet my little girl but the nerves and emotions i am feeling are unreal!

I'm planning on breastfeeding as well. What kind of pump do you use? How many times a day are u able to pump and freeze milk? Just wondering since I will be going back to work shortly after baby is back... Not crazy hours just a few and also so my son and fiancé can feed...

I got a Medela Pump In Style Advanced with the on-the-go tote since that bag was the style I liked the best. I did a lot of research on pumps, read a lot of reviews, and talked to a lot of people about pumps they used. Everyone recommended Medela. I really like it a lot.

Right now I'm pumping at least twice a day, sometimes as often as after every feeding depending on what I'm up to for the day. I will only be off of work for around 8 weeks total, so I wanted to start stocking now. Plus my hubby likes to feed Cam, too.

officially past my due date. went to the doc today and he scheduled me for an induction for this coming thursday :) im sooo excited to finally meet my little girl but the nerves and emotions i am feeling are unreal!

Are you dilated or effaced at all? Good luck with the induction!

I am 2cm dilated and more than 50% effaced. He also said my cervix was really soft. I am hoping to go into labor naturally before thursday but if it doesnt happen, i hope at least being induced wont drag on for hours since i have made "some" progress on my own.

Good luck Hope! :flower: Wishing you a smooth induction if kiddo doesn't come before then. :flower:

Did anyone have a growth scan!? If so did they give you pictures or not?

I had several and they always gave us pictures but at the last one, baby's head was too low to get a good shot :haha: All we can tell is that it's his head by the shape. :haha:

I had a scan today butbut he was so big and placenta was in the way... I did get to see his face a Lil. His, lungs are fully developed and he's ready to go he just doesn't want to get out. I been having contractions for a week but this time they haven't gone away since last night.

Who had their babies so far?

My son arrived August 19th... I had to be induced with pitocin but I managed to have a pain med free labor again! I know I would of made it to 42 weeks but they wouldn't let me because of the risks of going that far...I'm just happy my baby is here.

Labor went really wrong so ended up with an emergency csection on Monday. Baby Nathaniel was born August 26th, at 6:46pm. He is in the neonatal ward until Friday for antibiotics and I am here until at least Saturday. He's doing well though, just getting frustrated when we leave him. :cry:

Who had their babies so far?

My son arrived August 19th... I had to be induced with pitocin but I managed to have a pain med free labor again! I know I would of made it to 42 weeks but they wouldn't let me because of the risks of going that far...I'm just happy my baby is here.

Congrats! :hugs:

i had my baby :) he arrived early! he was born july 22nd same day as hrh prince george at 37 weeks and 6 days

I had my baby a week early on 22 August via emergency c section due to her being breach (undiagnosed). She is 12 days old now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->