AUGUST 2013 babies...

Hi Ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing great, I can't believe y'all will be having your little ones so soon!! Hubby and I found out last week that we are pregnant again and we are beyond excited!

Just wanted to say congratulations!! We got our first bfps at a similar time, then I was so sad to see you follow me into the mc support forum, and now I am so glad to see you here too! When are you due? I will be having my beautiful little rainbow baby in December.
Try and relax, enjoy your pregnancy and stay positive as much as you can :flower:

Congrats TXRunnerGirl!!!!!! I hadn't been on here in a while and the first thing I read was your post which totally made my day!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you....let me tell you, it will fly by so quick! Enjoy and embrace the pregnancy, it is a beautiful thing (at least for me it is)....I am almost sad that it is over, but so excited to be holding our little one very soon :)

Keep us posted and keep positive! :)

Am I the first????

Baby Megan was born 6weeks early yday.
No known reason, ended in emergency c setion. But all doing well. 4lb 14oz

Am I the first????

Yes I think u are!!! Please let us know about your labor... I love labour and delivery stories.. Congrats!!!

Am I the first????

Congrats!! and what a beautiful name! (thats my name ;)) Im slightly jealous as I just cant wait for my baby to be here!!

Congrats TXRunnerGirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I lost track of this thread but I am glad I found you all again!! Hope everyone is doing great!!!!!!

AFM- I was admitted to L&D at 31 weeks due to a fall that brought on contractions. They started coming every 2 minutes so I was there over night and we finally got them to calm down. Now I am taking Nifedipine every 6 hours until I hit 35 weeks. I was not dilated in the hospital but I just had a Dr appt today and I am now 2cm and 70% effaced, hopefully baby Jax will stay in there for a little bit longer!

Hey all! I'm brand new to this site, my friend just told me about it. I am due August 20th with a boy :) I'm curious if there is a Facebook group I could be added to? I'm much more active on Facebook and would love to be in a group with August Mamas. Thank you!

Hi All
I hope you are all surviving this hot weather. I did not make it to my August 29th due date. Grayson Tucker arrived 7/10 at 6:39 pm at 5.6lbs and 18 inches long via emergency c section. He was 7.1 weeks early (33.6 weeks)and arrived the day before my 4 year anniversary. I had not been feeling well for a few weeks and had been tested left and right but that week I started having stomach and chest pains. Went in for my normal OB appointment figuring they would tell me that he was head down and just pushing on my diaphram because over the weeks they just kept telling me it was just normal pregnancy stuff. But found out that I had HELLP syndrome and was admitted immediately. It was very scary and extremely overwhelming but the hospital I was at everyone was great and kept very calm in telling me and going through all the things that needed to happen. I did not realize the severity of my situation until afterwards when the nurses kept telling me I was special. I only got to see my son for a few seconds before they wisked him off to the nicu and me to my room where i was monitored constantly for over 24 hours. The hardest part was that I could not leave my bed since i was hooked up to so much stuff and go in and check on him. My husband did some face time so I could see him, which was good and bad. Seeing him hooked up to breathing tubes and such made me feel awful that I couldn't be next to him. But when I was finally out of the real danger zone the nurses put me on a stretcher and brought me up to see him. That was enough to make me want to get better faster. I was discharged earlier this week but will be monitored outside the hospital but have been given a lecture if I don't take it easy I will be back. Grayson is making great strides and impressing doctors and nurses. They originally told us probably about 4 weeks til he would get to come home and now they are telling us it might be much sooner and to get things ready.

Sorry for the long story but I thought I would pass it on. Trust in yourself if you do not think things are right. If I kept listening to the doctors that it was all just normal pregnancy stuff neither one of us would be here.

Hi All
I hope you are all surviving this hot weather. I did not make it to my August 29th due date. Grayson Tucker arrived 7/10 at 6:39 pm at 5.6lbs and 18 inches long via emergency c section. He was 7.1 weeks early (33.6 weeks)and arrived the day before my 4 year anniversary. I had not been feeling well for a few weeks and had been tested left and right but that week I started having stomach and chest pains. Went in for my normal OB appointment figuring they would tell me that he was head down and just pushing on my diaphram because over the weeks they just kept telling me it was just normal pregnancy stuff. But found out that I had HELLP syndrome and was admitted immediately. It was very scary and extremely overwhelming but the hospital I was at everyone was great and kept very calm in telling me and going through all the things that needed to happen. I did not realize the severity of my situation until afterwards when the nurses kept telling me I was special. I only got to see my son for a few seconds before they wisked him off to the nicu and me to my room where i was monitored constantly for over 24 hours. The hardest part was that I could not leave my bed since i was hooked up to so much stuff and go in and check on him. My husband did some face time so I could see him, which was good and bad. Seeing him hooked up to breathing tubes and such made me feel awful that I couldn't be next to him. But when I was finally out of the real danger zone the nurses put me on a stretcher and brought me up to see him. That was enough to make me want to get better faster. I was discharged earlier this week but will be monitored outside the hospital but have been given a lecture if I don't take it easy I will be back. Grayson is making great strides and impressing doctors and nurses. They originally told us probably about 4 weeks til he would get to come home and now they are telling us it might be much sooner and to get things ready.

Sorry for the long story but I thought I would pass it on. Trust in yourself if you do not think things are right. If I kept listening to the doctors that it was all just normal pregnancy stuff neither one of us would be here.

wow sounds like a rollercoaster :hugs: huge congrats on your little boy and hope you recover and do take it easy :flower:

How scary BbWishin, so glad you and your little boy are doing well and I hope you both continue to make great strides. Congratulations x

Hi All

Congrats!! Hope hes home soon and everything goes quickly and easy :):hugs:

Congrats on your baby boy hun! I am sure that must have been such a scary experience but it is great to hear that both you and baby are doing well and getting better quick. He will be home and in your arms before you know it!

How is everyone else doing? I am about 3 weeks away from my due date and the braxton hicks have me going crazy thinking im going into labor each time lol. My emotions are all over the place lately, excited, anxious, nervous, scared....but its all normal i guess....so I have been told.

Congrats on your baby boy hun! I am sure that must have been such a scary experience but it is great to hear that both you and baby are doing well and getting better quick. He will be home and in your arms before you know it!

How is everyone else doing? I am about 3 weeks away from my due date and the braxton hicks have me going crazy thinking im going into labor each time lol. My emotions are all over the place lately, excited, anxious, nervous, scared....but its all normal i guess....so I have been told.

Omg yes! I am so emotional as well... I was reading that its normal during the last few weeks. The BH are getting crazy as well for me. I'm hoping I have him soon because this heat is turning me into a monster lol

Am I the only one that is this miserable at this point?? I am 37 weeks, and I just feel like crying each day. I am still at work for another week, and I just found out that I have a oral infection in my gums due to them getting so inflamed. Apparently, they cannot do much for me right now, since I am so far along. So on top of these cramps that I am having, the lack of sleep that I missing out on, the exhaustion from work and getting everything taken care of before my little one arrives, I now have this tooth ache. :( I went to my OB today, and I was hoping for some news that he will be here soon enough so I can hopefully start to get some rest, but alas, she tells me that I still have more time. Ugh!! As enjoyable as the whole pregnancy was, this is the first time I have truly been unhappy and miserable. :cry:

Congrats Bbwishin! What an amazing story! Please keep us posted on his progress!

Yes- I am with the rest of you, so over this pregnancy! Beyond ready to meet him. I'm walking every day now, encouraging him to come. Along with raspberry leaf tea and EPO! I'm shooting for a Friday birthday!

Has anyone thought about getting a membrane sweep? I was thinking of getting one at my next appointment on 7/27 but now since my baby shower had to be moved to August 3rd idk if I want to do it. I would hate to have the baby and not be able to go to the shower that my mom is so excited on having for me. Im thinking I will prob have it done at the appointment after that which makes me 39 weeks... If I make it that long right? lol My first baby was post term and im trying to avoid that this time! I did lose some of what I think was my plug on Saturday but haven't got anymore since then... I do want a natural birth and idk if a sweep would interfere with that... I would have to ask my midwife. If it does I don't want it done.

Hello ladies! I am very pleased to let you know my little lady decided to arrive early at 36+4 on Monday 23rd July at 1:46am weighing 6lb2. Jessica Seren is doing really well other than slight jaundice, hopefully she will be out from under the lamp and allowed home tomorrow. Good luck with the rest of your journeys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->