AUGUST 2013 babies...

Congratulations on your little girl! :) Hope she gets to go home tomorrow!

Congrats on your baby girl! Wishing you a speedy recover and hope you and baby are home soon. :) it's so exciting to hear more and more of you ladies telling us your bundles are here....just goes to show how quickly the nine months flew by!

Loubyroo- congrats! I'm so happy for you! (Although slightly jealous because we had the same due date). Did she come on her own or did you have complications?

Loubyroo- congrats! I'm so happy for you! (Although slightly jealous because we had the same due date). Did she come on her own or did you have complications?

She came on her own, thank goodness! My waters broke at 6am on Monday and I was admitted at 10am and booked in for an induction at 8am Tuesday morning if she didn't show up before then. I started active labour at 11:30pm and she was born at 1:46am on the Tuesday and I didn't even need stitches!

Wow that's amazing! I wonder why your water broke so early. At any rate, congrats and enjoy her! <3

I am in A LOT of pain today. I was in labor and delivery for the third time a couple of days ago. I'm borderline pre-eclamptic, still slightly anemic, and have a bladder infection. Still, a LOT of pain.

still no baby here...10 days away from my due date. i swear this little girl is going to be a gymnist she kicks the crap out of me and it hurts! lol. i am feeling weird sensations down there, don't know if its normal or not. i have my docs appt tomorrow so we will see if i have progressed from 1cm or not. soooo exciting and scary all at the same time!

i feel you. I dont get how you can feel so much pressure and pain down below and still have baby be high and your cervix be closed. makes no sense to me... Good luck and fill us in please?

Poking my nose in... :haha:
I have lost track of some of the August threads as there are a few, my apologies! How is everyone doing??? :hugs:

Just checking in here to see who has popped already and who is still hanging on.
My due date was 9th August but my little girl appeared on 30th June ( i did post on here about her arrival).
So strange to think i should still be pregnant!!
P.S. I must update my ticker!

GL all.xx

Congrats! I must admit I'm a bit jealous as my due date is Aug 10th and lil one is still not here!!! Im still havent dilated or effaced more... stuck at 1-2 cm and 40 effaced. Lucky you... :happydance:

My baby is here!! Born 8/3 after 16 hours of labor!

Aww congrats!!!! I'm still waiting to pop, due date is aug 11. As of two weeks ago I was 1cm and 50% effaced. If I make it to my docs appt on thurs, I will know more by then.

Woke up and I felt awesome! Felt like I slept for ages, stress free, relaxed and energized. I am so tired from cleaning but I just cant stop cleaning! Its like something is saying "you haven't done this yet, you need to clean this, come on get up!!" I have been doing laundry and bleaching the whole kitchen. I cleaned the living room. I started dinner. I even danced to some music... So so tired but I cant stop! I hope this means he is coming soon :happydance:

Hey ladies and gents! I haven't been on here in awhile. My due date was 8/10, but my son was born on 7/25 at 4:46pm. He weighed 6 lbs 7.2 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. On 7/22, I fell at work and landed on my right arm and stomach. I went to the ER that night and had extremely high BPs. They admitted me to the maternity unit for induction due to pre-eclampsia. I had not had issues with my urine or BPs before that and had last been seen by my doctor on 7/18. At that time my BP was 128/80 which is high for me, but in the normal range. In the hospital my BP went as high as 196/108 and my oxygen sats dropped to 88%. I had protein in my urine at that time so they decided to induce. I was on bedrest in the hospital and was also on a magnesium drip to prevent seizures. I was in labor for 36 hours and only went from 2cm to 4cm and stayed at 90% effacement. I was so exhausted by that point so they labeled it "arrest of labor" and I had a c-section. We are settled at home and doing well.

How's everyone else doing? I will try to go back through to read who has delivered.

A big congrats runnergrl! :hugs: I hope you guys are doing well!

Wow Kerrbear, sounds like a rough go. So glad you guys are okay now. Congrats on your lil bundle. I hope you are resting now and enjoying the moment. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->