August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Hi and welcome jbk!
I am not really having much in the way of symptoms and wish my boobs would hurry up and get sore cos usually they do. Keep prodding them to check but nada.

How do you girls know your beta numbers. In fact what are beta numbers?!!

Hi and welcome jbk!
I am not really having much in the way of symptoms and wish my boobs would hurry up and get sore cos usually they do. Keep prodding them to check but nada.

Hello, I am Agust 1st #2 after 6 losses and with Lupus Anticoagulant treating it with Clexane xxx

Welcome Leffy!!! Is this the first time with clexane?

Twinkle - I get blood (beta) drawn every 3-4 days to check to see if numbers are going up and doubling.

I want that crystal! I am going to ask when see midwife on Monday to see if can get regular bloods taken to put my crazy mind at rest.
Not sure they will but worth a try ;)

How far along are you again? Typically they stop doing them after the first scan.

I want that crystal! I am going to ask when see midwife on Monday to see if can get regular bloods taken to put my crazy mind at rest.
Not sure they will but worth a try ;)

I am only 4weeks and 3 days. If I got them up until first scan that would be great. Why does my stupid phone keep posting everything twice?!

Hey Ladies,

Sending sticky dust today :D

Some of my symptoms seem to be calming down. Boobs aren't as sore as they were two days ago. And I'm not as nauseous either. Could be due to eating more snacky foods throughout the day. I had a wholegrain, fruit & nut bar before I left the house this morning and another one when on the train into work. It seemed to ease the nausea.

Welcome Leffy!!! Is this the first time with clexane?

Twinkle - I get blood (beta) drawn every 3-4 days to check to see if numbers are going up and doubling.

Hiya, thanks and yep its our first pregnancy since the diagnosis and I am very nervous, I justread a few things online about its possible effects and that's made me a bit more scared, have you used Clexane before?

I have read that it can interfere with milk production which frightens me as i was unable to BF my DD and i have my heart set on as much BF as possible with this baby FX

Twinkle not sure why it's posting twice but yea it wouldn't hurt to get them done bat least a couple :)

Scorpio I haven't had either of those symptoms. Skin breakout YES and bloating. But I wasn't sick with DD until 8 weeks in fact I felt completely normal! I think bloat happens more with 2nd pregnancy

Leffy no I have not. My mom was on heparin with me though. Once I see my beans HB I'm going to contact hematologist for consult. I have MTHFR but cannot take aspirin.

Hi and welcome jbk!

Hey Twinkletots,
My Dr. checks your HCG level by bloodwork at your first visit and then again in two days to make sure they are rising. I dont think he checks them again after the second time...although I wish he would just to ease my mind! I understand what you mean about your boobs, I poke mine constantly although they seem to be less sore than they were..or maybe I am just super paranoid:wacko:

Oh no the sore boobs are coming back now all of a sudden.
And fatigue hits me hard at work. Wish I could sneak a nap under my desk without anyone noticing hehe.

Another symptom I have is sinus. I will sneeze at strange times.

Hi JBK, what are we like with the boob poking?! I know mine get really tender when I am pregnant but can't remember when it usually starts. Sure it was really early so hoping to get sore boobies soon to put my mind at rest! :haha:

Crystal, what is MTHFR if you don't mind me asking?

Scorpio, I am sneezing lots too. Thought it was a cold but mainly happens in bed at night. Driving my hubby crazy, not helping my insomnia either! I just want to get some :sleep:

HCG went from 312 to 1536! No more blood tests now. Ultrasound on Monday morning at 9am!

MTHFR is a genetic mutation on a chromosome that can come out later in life. It effects the way you metabolize folic acid and b vitamins.

HCG went from 312 to 1536! No more blood tests now. Ultrasound on Monday morning at 9am!

MTHFR is a genetic mutation on a chromosome that can come out later in life. It effects the way you metabolize folic acid and b vitamins.

Congrats Crystal on your fabulous figures! and how exciting getting a scan on monday. ggod luck and keep us posted how it goes.

That is great news Crystal!!

TMI, but I have been experiencing watery discharge..I have read this is normal, and I def. had it with my last pregnancy but that didnt end well:( Anyone else having this?? I asked the nurse about it the other day and she said it was normal if it wasnt colored/smelly, but I am still worried. I assume its way to early to be leaking amniotic fluid?!

Yes WAY too early. It's normal. I am the same. I actually leaked amniotic fluid with DD at the end of my pregnancy and I had NO IDEA I couldn't feel it! But its why I was induced.

I am also having watery cm. Keep feeling like I am bleeding but when I check its just watery. Hoping we are all normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->