August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Oh Crystal thats fab, You must be so exited, will you be posting your pics when you get home?

JBK I have seen my GP but the midwife doesn't see you until after 8 weeks here :wacko: Quite how im supposed to manage until then I dont know!

I have to go to work after but I will most definitely try. If not immediately then definitely when I get home. I am not expecting to see much as I'll only be 5w2d!

My scan with Megg was 5w5d and i couldn't see anything but they said there was a HB and pointed bits out to me BUT when i look now she looked like a little phone lol. My last pregnancy I was 6w5d and you could clearly see a baby. They are tiny though and sometimes before 6w you cant see a HB even if there is a perfectly healthy baby so please dont panic xxx

Oh I won't! I was 7w1d with Madison. And was able to see HB andinally which is CRAZY! But I don't expect to see anything so no hopes up yet! Just want to see the sac!

Hey there!

Can I join you? I am pregnant and hoping my rainbow baby will be born in August 2013.

Welcome Barhanita!!

It's going to be a busy weekend for me and I wish it wasn't! I'm tired!

Last night at dinner I bent over to reach for my purse and I almost couldn't! I'm so bloated!!

Good Luck for today Crystal, I'm sure everything will be perfect xxx

image.jpg

Measuring 5w3d and it's in the right spot. So I guess my new EDD is 8/2! Currently showing "empty" but they said that's normal and the US tech said she felt "positive" for when I come back!

How is everyone today?
I seem to be relaxing into it a little now which is nice. I think i will only relax once i have seen the MW though

Hey Leffy,

I feel okay today. Its so odd, somedays I am very confident everything is going well and others I worry something is wrong all day! Seeing the doc always does help ease your worries:) I am so scared/anxious to go to my ultrasound next wednesday...

I'm still nervous that nothing is going to show up on Mondays scan! But slowly trying to let that feeling fade!

So I spent hours (ok not really) looking at my scan pic... I think I see a yolk sac??

image.jpg

Hey Leffy,

I feel okay today. Its so odd, somedays I am very confident everything is going well and others I worry something is wrong all day! Seeing the doc always does help ease your worries:) I am so scared/anxious to go to my ultrasound next wednesday...

I feel the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"