August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Me too. Watery CM.

All the best Crystal with your scan Monday.
Mine is scheduled for Tuesday arvo (aussies way of saying afternoon).

I haven't done any blood tests. My doctor hasn't issued any.
I'm glad in a way as blood tests frustrate me.

I am also having watery cm. Keep feeling like I am bleeding but when I check its just watery. Hoping we are all normal!

My doctor does blood and early scans because last December I had a suspected ectopic. So they want to make sure levels rise correctly and that baby is in the right place.

I'm ready for bed but still at work :(

You too Scorpio! I think the nurse put mine in the morning because she knows I hate waiting around LOL

Im glad to know I am not the only one running to the bathroom all the time checking my drawers!

Im glad to know I am not the only one running to the bathroom all the time checking my drawers!

Definitely not the only one, I am convinced AF is here then i remember :cloud9: We just have tro keep each other grounded aned stay as positive as we can I guess.

Does anyone have any bizzarre symptoms? I have a wierd soreness the bit where your ear joins your head it seems to become really sensitive when i am PG and even bleed after i wash my hair, has anyone else ever had this?

LEFFY no I can't say that I have! That is definitely on the "unique" side of things! Nothing out of the ordinary so far really! Except that for the first time ever my "nips" hurt/itch occasionally lol

ha i thought it was a little umm odd! Definitely relate to the boobs and nips.

Definitely not the only one, I am convinced AF is here then i remember :cloud9: We just have tro keep each other grounded aned stay as positive as we can I guess.

Does anyone have any bizzarre symptoms? I have a wierd soreness the bit where your ear joins your head it seems to become really sensitive when i am PG and even bleed after i wash my hair, has anyone else ever had this?

Defo a new one on me! Means you're special tho and shows anything goes when ur preggers!!
Crystal, tired and hungry is the story of my life :haha:

I am jealous of you ladies with sore boobies, sure mine should have started by now :growlmad:

TWINKLE let me specify one thing. It NEVER happened with DD. I never had sore bbs at all before! Ever!!

I would say you could have my sore boobs but i am SO grateful i will keep them and moan loudly over here out of your earshot!

I think my worst 'problem' is the bruising from my jabs but even that im grateful for TBH, someone at playgroup saw them today and gave me some really funny looks. I had to explain because Meg keeps telling everyone that daddy did it (which is true, he injects me but they look like huge punches or something!)

TWINKLE let me specify one thing. It NEVER happened with DD. I never had sore bbs at all before! Ever!!

Yeah but I always get sore boobs, its usually my first symptom. Sure they will arrive in a couple of weeks and I will get right on it moaning about how sore they are!

Gotta love kids , putting their dads in it for domestic abuse. God knows what they say behind our backs

Defo a new one on me! Means you're special tho and shows anything goes when ur preggers!!
Crystal, tired and hungry is the story of my life :haha:

I am jealous of you ladies with sore boobies, sure mine should have started by now :growlmad:

Happy Friday Girls!!

I hope everyone is feeling like crap today, haha, jk..kind of...I wish I felt like crap! I havent had any headaches for the past couple of days and my boobs seem a little less sore. Im going crazy over here. I've been praying for signs that there is a healthy baby in there.

On a side note...Ive had a very slight pinching pain in my belly, not low but a little the side of my belly button, kind of below the ribs..any thoughts?

I hate feeling so anxious. I know you girls know the feeling. I know we all know there is nothing we can do but try to keep positive, but man is that hard sometimes!

I hope you all have a lovely day:hugs:

For once in my life I want to skip the weekend! Come on 9am Monday!!!

Happy Friday! I havent had the pain you are describing i dont think but i am getting lots of mild AF/ OV type pains on and off.

Whats happening on Monday? I hope its good :thumbup:

I just had a call from my midwife :) my booking in appointment is for the 21st of December, which feels like YEARS away and she gave me the date for my scan which will be the 17th January :)

Its so exciting to have your appointments scheduled:)

They wait quite a long time for your first apt...But I guess I am used the the "small town" doctor and go in right when I get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->