August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Ambiguous, the short sleeve/tank top with a cardigan is exactly what I did when I was pregnant with DS. Worked like a charm. Luckily I can do the same exact same thing this time around. My due date this time is Aug 25, and my due date for DS was Aug 27. Strange! DH said that November/December is my fertile time. Or maybe it's because DH's birthday is the end of November and I'm just doing my wifely duties.:sex::blush:

I'm not even going to post a bump pic. You all are further along than I am, yet I think I'm bigger. I'm only 5 feet tall and therefore have a teeny short torso. I have nowhere to go but out. I'm so excited for the comments about how huge I am to start soon.:growlmad:

Crystal, I'm thinking boy for some reason. Although, when you compare the scans between your DD and current bean, they are strikingly similar.

Thanks ambiguous! It's like pulling teeth sometimes to get DH to take pics, but I make him every week!

Don't worry about bump size. I'm also 5' tall and had some love to spare to start! Here's me tonight

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/68C666D2-4B55-4FAB-877B-94D5A1C1AECB-36477-000006B304660786.jpg

Bunnyslippers... I thought the same thing they are very similar. Can't wait for the 20-week scan to compare then!! 2/6 I have my private scan and I honestly am so impatient for that. She said she could tell gender at that point!

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/8D110CB3-17EE-4EF3-BF34-CE8A786C7EC9-36553-000006B5D1FABB6C.jpg

Go for layers, I have mat vest tops and teeshirts then some nice cardis, I like wraparound dresses too theyare great over leggings and they dont feel too hot,Meg was due in Oct so I have layers from her still buying more though!:thumbup:

Leffy DD was born in October! I was 22 when she was born but 21 did most if my pregnancy ... So I was a lot thinner to start so NONE of my maternity stuff fits me now :( lol

And it's all outdated! Time to order new stuff! My own jeans and a Belly band work for now but I need a bigger size in shirts as they don't fit my whole belly. I truly popped!

Loving the bump pics mine is little still so im keeping it hidden until after scan. I did buy some floaty tops and long vests, i seem to have lots that will probb fit me throughout pregnancy, what i want is a swim suit they are hard to find i dont want a haltrrneck i dont want black or polkadot! Impossible!
Bunny my birthday is august 27th! You could give birth then! Xx

I have a lot of maternity clothes from DS. He was born in June, so I have some of both seasons. I probably will still get some more though! Lol! I just ordered a really cute maternity swim suit from oldnavy.com, since I'm in a water aerobics class I needed one! But of course it's black.

Meg didnt arrive until November 4th so I was 11 days overdue and she was 8lb10oz, this baby will be smaller due to the lupus AND will be induced at 39 weeks - does anyone have any idea how small he or she might be?

Im so worried that I wont be able to cope with how tiny they are going to be Meg was very big and was holding her head up to look around in the delivery room - Are these silly worries or normal?:hugs:

Leffy I wouldn't worry. Your baby may be similar in size. I've heard that with every baby they weigh more than the last!

Madi was 7lbs 6oz and seemed fairly small but got big quite quickly!

It's normal to be worried but try not to! I know easier said than done.

Thanks hon, My consultant has warned me that baby will be small though because the lupus does something to the growth of the baby, I willl need regular scans and mayneed induicing before the 39 weeks (39 weeks is the latest I will go)

Oh :( I'm sorry but I don't know anything about the lupus ... But keep your head up! We are Moms and we can handle anything thrown our way. You will be so happy that babe is here you'll forget their size!

Oh :( I'm sorry but I don't know anything about the lupus ... But keep your head up! We are Moms and we can handle anything thrown our way. You will be so happy that babe is here you'll forget their size!

Thanks honey, I know its not a big deal, its more the idea that they expect him or her to be small anyway and then being a week early when Meg was a big baby AND two weeks late! I am just worried I will be afraid of holding them :) :hugs:

Lefty- my son was 6lbs 14oz when he was born, and down to 6lbs 10oz when we left the hospital. He could hold his head up by himself right away too. So even with a smaller baby I'm sure everything will be ok!

So my friend had her baby on Thursday and she is the cutest thing ever! She had to be induced since she was a week overdue and she was in labor for 30 hours! Holy cow that scares me, lol!!! Right now it's all nice and calm but hearing her story scared me a bit. The end result is way worth it but its still nerve wrecking.

Af's right now, the heartburn is back and I don't know what to do with myself!!! The nurse is no help when I called her today, she basically told me to ask a pharmasist! Ugh.

Pray, Im sure it will all be fine Its just strange to think of such a small baby after Meg as we had expected to have another 8lber :)

So my friend had her baby on Thursday and she is the cutest thing ever! She had to be induced since she was a week overdue and she was in labor for 30 hours! Holy cow that scares me, lol!!! Right now it's all nice and calm but hearing her story scared me a bit. The end result is way worth it but its still nerve wrecking.

Af's right now, the heartburn is back and I don't know what to do with myself!!! The nurse is no help when I called her today, she basically told me to ask a pharmasist! Ugh.
was that 30 hours of contractions or 30 hours after 6cm? I was induced at 11 days over because i had a stop start labour for a week or two, but honestly it is all worth every second i promise, You wont count the hours and you wont even realise until someone tells you, labour is not fun but if you approach it from the 'each contraction is one step closer to my baby' you will cope amazingly well, I hated the contractions but as soon as i could push I felt incredible and almost enjoyed the power of it :hugs:

Sorry your heartburn is back I have :shhh: stopped getting it but i do have sickness still on and off, What have you tried for it? I have been told that apples help and eating lots of fruit and veg, I drink LOADS of milk too and this helps I think

Pray, Im sure it will all be fine Its just strange to think of such a small baby after Meg as we had expected to have another 8lber :)

was that 30 hours of contractions or 30 hours after 6cm? I was induced at 11 days over because i had a stop start labour for a week or two, but honestly it is all worth every second i promise, You wont count the hours and you wont even realise until someone tells you, labour is not fun but if you approach it from the 'each contraction is one step closer to my baby' you will cope amazingly well, I hated the contractions but as soon as i could push I felt incredible and almost enjoyed the power of it :hugs:

Sorry your heartburn is back I have :shhh: stopped getting it but i do have sickness still on and off, What have you tried for it? I have been told that apples help and eating lots of fruit and veg, I drink LOADS of milk too and this helps I think

Apples have become my best friend lol. I just bought gaviscon liquid last night and tried it. It seemed to do something for it but I won't know until I keep trying it when the heartburn gets really bad.

My friend had to be induced and was at 1cm for over a week. She said she was having contractions according to the monitor but she couldn't feel them. She only started to feel them after the petocin and they gave that to her I think when she was 8cm? I could be wrong on that. Then within 4 hours of that she was at 10cm and pushed for under an hour. She counts 30 hours from the min she got to the hospital.

I was 3cm when I arrived to be induced at 9pm... Felt contractions an hour later... Started pushing at 4:45am and Madi was born at 5:30am on the dot (she's never been on time since!)

Well ladies...I am leaving our little group. At my appointment this morning, my OB couldn't find baby's HB with the doppler, so I had a scan for a HB check. No HB. Baby measured at 8 & 1/2 weeks. D&C friday. I am done. I am 38 years old with 2 MC in the past year. My chances of having a healthy baby don't seem very good to me. At least I have been blessed with DS. That is one more than I ever thought I would have.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all. xxxxx

Oh Bunny I am so so sorry for your loss, totally heartbreaking. I wish you all the love in the world and lots of healing energy take care of your self xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->