August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Hi ladies! I haven't been on in a while, nice to see everyone is moving right along.

Nice bump Crystal! Right now, I'm wearing my regular pants, but instead of buttoning them, I'm using a rubber band to keep them together. I feel like its so obvious I'm pregnant, but no one has asked me yet.

I'm a bit nervous these days. My MS has subsided a bit. I have an appt with my OB on Tuesday. I'll be 10w2d so I'm hoping she will be able to use the doppler so I can hear the HB. My NT scan is 2/5, so far away!

Don't worry about the MS, mine subsided about that time, and now it's back with a vengeance! So enjoy!

Lefty- congrats on the move up!

Haha Pray, it was gone for 3 days. I spoke too soon because I almost threw up in the grocery store today.

Congrats leffy! You scared me for a second there!

Congrats leffy. Your opening sentence made my heart drop! Don't do that to us! :) glad to hear baby is doing well!

My MS subsided at like 9 weeks ... And hasn't come back

NT scan went well I think. Doc didnt say much just that everything looks good. Based on measurements I saw during looks like everything was under 2.

Any gender guesses??

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/687A98BD-2D9B-4F6C-AEB9-711EB051ADDC-24790-0000049EA5AB558B.jpg

Aww thanks guys, Im sorry I didnt think about it coming across like that:dohh:, to be honest I'm still in shock that Im really actually OK,

I would love to stay please, :flower: If I go i will still be stalking you all anyway!

I have had so much movement tonight and one 'proper kick' I'm sure I have been ignoring it because its constant now, when Im sitting down i can feel loads of wiggling.

My MS subsided at like 9 weeks ... And hasn't come back

NT scan went well I think. Doc didnt say much just that everything looks good. Based on measurements I saw during looks like everything was under 2.

Any gender guesses??
I think its a pink bump for you, she looks 'pretty' Our nuchal foldmeasurement was 1.9 and we had the blood test in the end - do you have that in the US? My MS is WORSE!

Hey ladies,

I've been stalking but I've been super busy with the move to write. It's so nice being home but we still have a lot to do! Had my monthly app in Wed. Everything was perfect. The Doppler picked up the HB instantly at 164bpm. My husband is getting a little more excited about the baby which is helping me get excited. I am still having trouble thinking of this as a baby but we are both slowing dropping our guard. After that we had no choice but to let the mother and MIL tell our aunts and uncles. They have both been driving us crazy with it. Lol. With the next app (in 4 weeks) we will branch out a little further.

Crystal, love the bump pic, so adorable. I'll have to post one of mine too. I'm very close to the maternity pants as the rubber band technique is getting old.

Leffy, you scared me to death too when I read the first sentence of your post. My heart literally stopped. Congratulations on moving up! That's always exciting.

Leffy that is IT... you must stay... besides you COULD deliver in August :)

Ok ladies here goes... post your vote! lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1701275-gender-guesses.html

Aw leffy thats great to hear but like the others you scared me!! Well done wriggle bean.
Sounds like we are all getting along ok, i has ms once this week, mostly tired and hungry got home today and slept nearly 3 hrs!
Crystal i guessed boy xx
So excited you are all wel xxx

Im so sorry it scared everyone I didnt even think about it, I was just so xited and overwhelmed x :dohh:

Here is my daughter at 20 weeks (top) vs new baby at 12-weeks on botto

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/F97D7018-60E5-47A3-A057-B3141CE67911-33524-0000063A5F82B578.jpg

I had a docs apt today, and she couldn't find the hb, but the good news is, she sent me for a scan! I didn't refuse even though I've heard the hb myself. I saw the baby's heartbeat beating like crazy! 174bpm. And baby was moving like crazy too! Here's the pic she gave me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
Love the scan, Pray. So sweet!

Here is a pic of my bump. I've lost 10lbs from the MS but I told my husband I think some of it just moved to my belly. I'm embarrassed to say I'm only 12+4. I think I'm going to be huge. My friend is 29 weeks and my bump is bigger than hers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
I don't know why it keeps flipping my picture during the upload. You get the idea.

Ambiguous What a gorgeous bump please dont be worried or sad about being big, big bumps are healthy!. and Pray beautiful baby how lovely to see him or her again :)

Ambiguous- I have quite a bump already too! This was at 10 weeks...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
Thank you Leffy. I don't mind the bump now but I imagine when it's 95 degrees and I'm 8 months pregnant I won't feel the same. Lol. I do need to buy new clothes, though. Not sure what to do because it don't want to waste money on winter maternity clothes but its hard to find summer stuff right now. I may just get some short sleeves shirts and wear them with some cardigans.

Pray, I love your picture! How cute is that? I'm going to my husband to take some full body shots but he was in a really bad mood today. Figured I would catch him at a better time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->