August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Oh bunny I am absolutely gutted for you. So sorry to hear this.
I totally understand you feeling like ur done. I have had two miscarriages in the past year and will be 37 next birthday and felt exactly the same. After a while I decided I had one last shot left in me and so far I seem to be carrying this one
All I am saying is if you do really want another don't give up yet.
In the meantime take good care of yourself.
Big hugs
X

Oh bunny, I am so very sorry! I know every loss is difficult, but multiple losses just make you numb. Give yourself time to physically and emotionally heal, and then decide if you want to try again. Its hard to make that decision when going through all the emotions from a loss. Lots and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well ladies...I am leaving our little group. At my appointment this morning, my OB couldn't find baby's HB with the doppler, so I had a scan for a HB check. No HB. Baby measured at 8 & 1/2 weeks. D&C friday. I am done. I am 38 years old with 2 MC in the past year. My chances of having a healthy baby don't seem very good to me. At least I have been blessed with DS. That is one more than I ever thought I would have.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all. xxxxx
I have PM'd you but i am so truly sorry for your loss and like i said i am here if you want to talk at all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have had this horrible cough since Saturday and it won't go away! Besides the darn cough I feel fine. It sucks you can't take anything for a cough when your pg. I've tried lemon juice and honey and it's just not cutting it. I may have to call my OB'S office this afternoon to see if they have any suggestions.

I have had a cough since xmas just gone this week it really got me down. Now i get a runny nose and sneezing fit at 3am, also sneezing really hurt tummy which worries me. Drink lots of juices xxx

I just talked to my OBs nurse a while ago, and she said I could take plain robitussin and the plain mucinex. I will most likely wait till evening to take anything since that is the worst time! I'm pretty much ok during the day, just a cough here and there.

Bunny, that is just awful! I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't give up just yet, at least take some time to think about it. I've had two myself without any live births so far. I know how dibilitating the emotional pain can be. I'm here if you need to talk. Lots and lots of hugs!

Well I had a scan today. It was kind of spur of the moment. The doctor convinced me to do the downs testing. Honestly my main motive in doing it was to get another scan in but now I have my fingers crossed for good results on the blood test! Seeing the baby was AMAZING! Having never made it this far in a pregnancy, I didn't expect to see it do developed. I'm not sure what I expected but it wasn't that. The LO was jumping like crazy, rubbing its eyes and sucking its thumb. She had trouble getting it to sit still. It looked like a real infant fighting sleep. My heart just melted. After the scan I went to the waiting room to wait to do the blood work. The tech came back out and said she needed to see me again. Apparently after I left the room her computer messed up and she lost everything so she had to do it again. Oh darn! :haha: This time the LO was sleeping. She kept poking and shaking my belly to wake it up. The mother of the children I'm a nanny for is an OB at another hospital and she told me that she wants to practice ultrasound on me since normally the tech is the one who does it. :happydance::

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 9
I forgot to add that the baby was measuring 13+6 rather than 13+2. Not a huge difference but def a good surprise.

Crystal, I have had a really nasty cough following this coldy bug,I have been using Halls soothers and was reccomended glycerine.

Congrats on your scan Ambiguous,Its amazing how real they are at this stage

I finally found the HB today, its not as quick as i expected but im sure it is it because the baby moved away and then cam back

oh lovely scan picture ambig so great you have a friend who will practice on you too very handy.
leffy well done on finding hb must be so nice to hear, im too scared to buy one just yet, i have my 12wk scan tomorrow so all being well i might invest. i have had two days where i dont feel pregnant which is gwtting me down, i keep trying to remind mysel lo is only 1.5inchs long so its no supprise i dont look pregnant yet. im still getting woozy if i dont eat on time though. eeek cant wait to see baby again its been 4wks!!

Dont worry about not feeling pregnant, I STILL dont most of the time then suddenly I have like a few days where I am sick all day and I cant do anything!

Hey ladies!!!
Had my appointment today and is went AMAZING! I was sooooo worried going in! I was worried I had a mmc and wouldn't hear the heartbeat and then my DR informed me that they do scans at EVERY appointment!! Not only did I hear the heartbeat (150's) But I saw my baby!!! I'm so happy!!!

Any gender guesses?!

1st one is of baby's face and the 2nd one is with baby's legs stretched out :)

Attachments

• 11weeks2.jpg
    11weeks2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 11weeks3.jpg
    11weeks3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 5
Dont worry about not feeling pregnant, I STILL dont most of the time then suddenly I have like a few days where I am sick all day and I cant do anything!

Right this is the LAST time I EVER saythis,I have been SO ill since i wrote that, I literally didnt get off the sofa yesterday unless i was feeding Meg the poor grl spent the whole day indoors only playing in the lounge TG she is so good we just cuddled and read stories.

Congrats on your san KelseyK

Bunny I am thinking of you today, I hopw its all over very quicly and you are home to rest asap sending you so much love xxx

Leffy, I wouldn't worry about the drop in your heartbeat reading. I went to the OB one week apart and the HB dropped by 14bpm. I panicked but the nurse told me that it's actually a good sign. It shows that the baby is responding to your environment.

Merri, I wouldn't worry about not feeling pregnant either. You're entering the second trimester and they call it the "honeymoon stage" for a reason. I started feeling better around that time, it is scary though. It's like if you're sick and miserable you're unhappy because your sick and miserable but when you feel great you're unhappy because you're scared to death. Lol. At least that's how I was.

Bunny, I'm thinking about you too. I hope everything goes well for you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this again. Lots of hugs!

Kelsey, lovely scans! It's hard to tell that early but I'm not going to lie, it does look a little like boy parts on the 2nd one. I love the stretched out one. "He" looks so relaxed. Lol.

Finally back from scan! I stupidly got my times mixed up and was an hour late, but i was really lucky and theyy fitted me in at 3pm today otherwise i would have had to wait 4 more days! so silly!
Anyway after all the stress, Baby looks great! Good size, hb which i was so worried about they nuchal fold looks within the average so very happy :) Baby was naughty though refused to wake up, was on its side facing us for most of the time an the sonographer was really mythed but determined to get good images! She made me go for a jog up and down the stairs!! Good news is edd is 14 august now so back two days :) woop woop

Kelsey- great scan pics! That is awesome that they do a scan at every appt! My OB doesn't have her own machine, so I have to go somewhere else to have mine.

Merristone- I'm glad your scan went well! Do you have pics?

AFM- I still have this stupid cough! It seems like it's getting a little better, but I'm ready for it to be gone! I've had it for a week now, and it's overstayed it's welcome! Lol!

Hi ladies, thanks for thinking of me. My luck just goes from bad to worse. They had no openings in the OR today so my D&C isn't until Monday morning at 9. I just hope I can make it through the weekend without starting to bleed.

Im glad to see all of you are moving right along.

Hi ladies, thanks for thinking of me. My luck just goes from bad to worse. They had no openings in the OR today so my D&C isn't until Monday morning at 9. I just hope I can make it through the weekend without starting to bleed.

Im glad to see all of you are moving right along.

If you havent been given anything drug wise then i dont think you will, I didnt pass anything really until they gave me the pessary, I am thinking of you so much and I cannot tell you how sorry i am that this has happened I hope you find the strength to try again when you are ready xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->