August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Oh awesome twinkle, how far along are you now, you dont have a ticker? Xx

I am 16 weeks, 2 days along. I never quite got round to figuring out how to do a ticker!
It is the best feeling in the world, not long and you will feel it too. Yay to wriggly babies!

Hi ladies!!! I'm feeling ok. I have an awful chest cold going on that's driving me nuts!!

This Wednesday is our private scan and we can find out gender!!! :) can't wait!

Our friends just had their little girl today ... Super cute!

And yes I feel movements!!!

I have yet to feel movements but my bump is definitly growing. It's not too huge but my regular pants are officially too snug to button. We purchased our nursery furniture today which was very exciting. Now once I find out the sex I can focus on the bedding and all the other accents. I have my scan Friday so lets see if baby will let us take a peek at its privates :)

So exciting to be getting wriggles! I cant wait!
Crytal and hope i hop those lo show themselves for you!
Sorry to hear your suffering crystal, i hope you can shake it off quickly.
Yeah for the nursary purchases Hope, eek i hope to start doing ours soon too, but we are team yellow or green as i prefer green! I want to make the nursary jungle animal themed with tigers and monkeys!

Merri my ultrasound tech guarantees gender by the end of te appointment :) she won't be rushing us thank goodness

I'm feeling occasional flutters!

Crystal and hope, so excited for your scans! I can't wait until I have mine! I have a doc appt on Wednesday, so hopefully we will set up the scan then!

I was feeling a lot of flutters last night but I couldn't tell if it was because of the sparkling water I had or if it was the baby. Lol.

I only recognized the movement bc this is my 2nd time around. I honestly don't think I really believed I felt anything the first time around until 20 weeks at least.

Our friend had her baby Sunday! I can't wait!!!

Ya, I didn't recognize anything this early my first time around (I can't remember how far along I was), but since you kind of know what your feeling, it's a bit easier to recognize!

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/FE1A033B-B1C5-416F-ACA5-D636DFB15BE1-24873-000004847DA728EE.jpg

Bump!! I'm HUGE!

Lush are you sure its just one in there ;)
Will upload one later but mine itty bitty!

Just one. I was fat to start LOL :)

I'm scared for gender disappointment. I really want another girl!

You look great crystal! I'm not quite as big yet. I have a doc appt this afternoon, but no scan for me yet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
Here i am 15wks today, gain 5lb so im on track :)
What times the appointment crystal? You wont be disappointed with the gender just think how lucky you are to have this miracle growing inside you xxx :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20130220190504300.jpg
    20130220190504300.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
loving the bumps ladies. I need to take one of mine and upload it one of these days, although I am not as big yet but you can still definitely see something growing :)

Who had their gender scans today? Let us know pink or blue!!!!

I had my docs appt this afternoon and i still have to wait 6 weeks for the gender scan! Urg! I'm so impatient, I want to know now!!

We are team :pink: :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

You have to check out the video of my little rocker!

https://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user/Crystal5483/library/Mackenzie%20Beth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"