August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Awwww congrats crystal! Love the pics and video! I bet you are on cloud 9 right about now :)

i had my scan today and i asked the doc to see if he could tell the gender. it wasn't too clear cuz baby was not cooperating but he said if he had to guess, it would be a girl. of course me and dh couldn't take just his answer so we got lucky to make an appt for a private scan and the lady was very sure of herself to say it was a girl!!!! i still dont know if i should believe it or wait another 3 weeks for my next scan?

i was sooo sure it was a boy from day one and now i am just in shock.....i am excited cuz i have always wanted a little girl but i feel like i cant get too excited until i know 100% from my doc.

Aww hope they were right so happy for you hope. My friend just found out a wk before edd that they are having a boy when they were told girl at gender scan!!! How crazy that would be deff wait for another inspection i say! Xxx

Hope do you have any scan pics or "potty" shots. My tech actually pointed out her "labia" lol DD was like "what?" She then asked how they could tell and I said they looked at her "area" and she had this look of horror on her face like we had totally invaded her privacy lol

i have scan pics but none of her parts. she was being very stubborn and not cooperating but somehow the tech was able to guarantee it was a girl. i don't know what she saw or looked for. maybe she was able to tell from the reproductive organs and not the actual parts? i have gotten use to the idea of having a little girl so i really hope i dont go back and they tell me its a boy, lol.....talk about mind "fudge"

How is everyone doing? I have been trying to keep busy (and nots worry!) The movements have really stepped up a gear now and when i am resting baby seems to be partying away now :) :happydance: Im finally starting to believe everything is going to be OK :)

Does anyone have cravings yet? how is your MS?

Hey there. I've been sick. Very sick. And throwing up in the mornings but not because of morning sickness. I has a sinus and ear infection. That drained to my lugs and flared my asthma big time!

Oxygen level is at 95% so I'm going on prednisone.

I'm sorry you are sick crystal! I hope you get better soon!

I have been super busy this week, and it has been making me feel exhausted! I have been feeling baby a little more. Last night I felt moving a lot! As for ms, it's pretty much gone for me, thank goodness! I started craving guacamole last night, have been craving watermelon (i have yet to have any), iced tea, and anything sweet.

Sorry I have been extremly MIA!! I just got on a min ago and was browsing. I saw this and thought it was funny bc I have thought we were having a girl this whole time, we find out fri for sure but I was told it may be a boy-way too early to tell when I was told that :)

CONGRATS everyone! I am hoping so far it has not been too bad!!

i had my scan today and i asked the doc to see if he could tell the gender. it wasn't too clear cuz baby was not cooperating but he said if he had to guess, it would be a girl. of course me and dh couldn't take just his answer so we got lucky to make an appt for a private scan and the lady was very sure of herself to say it was a girl!!!! i still dont know if i should believe it or wait another 3 weeks for my next scan?

i was sooo sure it was a boy from day one and now i am just in shock.....i am excited cuz i have always wanted a little girl but i feel like i cant get too excited until i know 100% from my doc.

Oh no Crystal :( I hope you feel better soon x

Pray melon os yummy, I have been eating apples with um mayonaise :blush:

mrswemyss are you having a 20 week scan I think they can tell from about 18 weeks? maybe less?

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/8EC87B8C-109E-45D8-81B7-2030D9B2FEF3-69043-00000C185DAFB2D6.jpg

Bump photo today :)

Lovin the bump pic :) I need ur help ladies....soooo tomorrow is my bday and I don't know if I should go for another private scan to confirm this baby is a girl OR if I should wait until next Friday for my doc appt? What would you guys do?

Great bump pic Crystal! I'll post mine too!

Hope, I don't know. I was thinking about getting a 4D scan before my 20wk scan, but I think I decided to wait until 25-30wks because you get better images.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
Hope I got the private scan at almost 17 weeks and I could not be happier to know. I'm obsessive and I have to plan and the one thing I wanted to know more than anything was the baby's gender. If you think you are definitely ok with waiting another week then so be it but if its really irking you then go :) I have a scan Tuesday and I feel excited to think of it as not only my anatomy scan but also as a confirmation for gender :)

Lovely bump Pray! I love your set ups with the background and pictures!! Mine was in the work bathroom as it has a nice big mirror lol :

I don't know how people wait until 20 weeks to reveal they're pregnant. There's no hiding it for me!

Great bump shots ladies pray yours is so proffesional and organised! I keep forgetting to do it! Aww im the only team yellow on this thread! I love a supprise though. I hope you scan goes well Hope xx

Thanks ladies! I make my hubby take them! My son has a responsibility chart hanging in his room, and the back is a blank dry erase board, so it makes a good sign!

Crystal- I have no idea how people can wait that long!

Merri- I couldn't do team yellow, cuz it's hard for me to wait this long! Lol! We are having a gender reveal party after we find out, I am so excited!

I'm liking the anticipation now, when everyone keeps asking me if I will find out it makes me more determined not to!
How are you all feeling now? Im starting to write lists! as this is my first im panicking that i wont have everything ready when lo arrives! Our house is majorly stressing me out we have so much to do still before August, re-roofing bathroom, plastering whole of downstairs then decorating it all!! eek! well all for a good cause we want it nice a cosy for when lo arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->