August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Hope yours is a tough one. Almost looks like a boy nub!

Kelsey I'd say boy too but that's purely a guess :shrug:

My SIL told us today that she is also pregnant!! Due 9/12 ... Crazy! Just got woken up from TMI... Horrible gas pains that eventually lead to a BM.... Ouch!!!!

Im saying Hope its a girl and Kelsey I have to agree boy! Will you be finding out for sure im so torn!

Yes! I have an ultrasound on the 28th and I'll be 15 weeks and I have one on March 21st and ill be 18 weeks :) I better find out between those two!

Haha so exciting that we can find out if we want to! Dh is really against it im keen, such a dilemma! I think boy, i have from the begining but im happy either way and I have a beautiful girls name so i would love to use it!

I've thought boy from the beginning too! I have so many girls names lol, boys are really hard for me!

Boys names are hard, we have 1 so luckily its not twins! I want unusual names as we are hippies at heart! dh grandparents will hate it, very strict catholics!
I cant stop eating today or thinking about food! I made banana and pumpkin seed muffins which are going to be gone before tomorrow lunch! I had friut and fibre for breakfast, a lushious blueberry smoothie, avocardo on 3 ryevita, cottage cheese on 2 ryevita, a muffin, and im thinking peanut butter on toast now!! Yummy stuffy baby seems content with this!

I don't know what to think anymore! I think boy then I think girl lol will know on the 20th!

Im feeling so uncomfortable today im sure i have grown overnight i feel huge! How was the weekend for you ladies? Hope you had fun xxx

I was snowed in so it was ok. I've just felt super tired then suddenly get super energized.

Got rear ended this weekend by some dumb driver. We went up to Big Bear for some snow and the guy behind us couldn't stop and crashed into our rear. The impact wasn't too hard, but I can't stop worrying about bean. I really hope the baby is ok and I am worrying over nothing. Every ache and pull since the accident has sent me into a panic. I plan to call the doc tomorrow but in the meantime I can't help but worry :/

I'm sure all is well Hope. I had a friend who fell flat on her stomach and she was perfectly fine. Definitely follow up with the doctor though.

like crystal says, get yourself checked over by docs but im sure everything will be fine, infact its more likely you will have a bit of whiplash and bean is absolutley unaware of what happened. Let us know how your feeling and what docs say xxx

I have been having a pain in my lady bits sorry tmi- in the bony part anyone else?, is this ligaments or stretching as this is my first baby every ache and pain is scary :(

I experience all sorts of random come and go pains. I think all is normal. Maybe round ligament?

I spent the morning in the ER receiving fluids and anti-nausea medicine. The vomiting I had the other day turned out to be a darn stomach bug and not just morning sickness! I couldn't keep any fluids down for about 24 hrs, so i had DH take me this morning because I pretty much couldn't move because I was so weak! I feel so much better now! They gave me a prescription for anti-nausea meds and for an antibiotic for a bladder infection to top it all off!

So I had brown discharge last night and once this morning :(

I luckily had an appointment today already scheduled and they did a full work up and everything seemed OK. They did an ultrasound and baby, placenta, cervix, and amniotic fluid are all ok. No signs of actual bleeding or hematoma or anything. So maybe over stressed from the snow.

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/66E2E981-FE43-4CC1-9EF2-F7646B759469-4054-000013455F9C5ED3.jpg

Pray I'm sorry that you went through all of that. I wish you all the best for a SPEEDY recovery.

I hope that you are ok!!

Oh and I forgot to mention that they could have told me gender but baby's feet were up!

Oh pray sorry about the bug thats so aweful im glad they fixed you up at the er.
Crystal sorry about your scare im sure it was just the worry of the snow, brown they say is ok. love

Hi ladies how we all doing this weekend? Im ravenous!! Just brought some maternity leggings from debenhams reduced to £9.50 and free postage pretty pleased! Getting a deffinate bump now.
Anyone had any flutteings yet...?

Hi ladies.
Yes merri, I have been feeling definite movements past couple of days and loads today. Very exciting!
My bump feels huge! I am trying to embrace it but could really do with it being a bit smaller for a while yet.
Is everyone else doing well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->