August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Boo-congrats!
AH- I hope he flips! I've heard it can hurt quite a bit if they have to try to flip him. Cute scan pic too!
Red knob- my baby boy is head down too, so hopfully he doesn't move!

Any updates? My due date is only 6 days away and I know some are even sooner. Getting really excited! :happydance:

No news here but i cant possibly last another 4wks! Im huuuuuge! Ive gained alot of weight im hoping its all baby and milk! But saying that, this baby could be 8lb by now!
We have had such a hot july ive lived on ice lollies!

Anyone getting BH? I think ive had a couple but really mild and short lived :( im so ready for baby now!
Also my boobs have grown again and im getting a little colostrum so all good signs!

Hope youre all well, whos had their babies already anyone? Xxxxxx

No news here but i cant possibly last another 4wks! Im huuuuuge! Ive gained alot of weight im hoping its all baby and milk! But saying that, this baby could be 8lb by now!
We have had such a hot july ive lived on ice lollies!

Anyone getting BH? I think ive had a couple but really mild and short lived :( im so ready for baby now!
Also my boobs have grown again and im getting a little colostrum so all good signs!

Hope youre all well, whos had their babies already anyone? Xxxxxx

I have been having Braxton Hicks. I usually get them when I have been sitting down too long. They will really get going in the evenings if I don't get up and move around some. At one point they were getting really painful. I could tell it wasn't the baby moving because the feeling of it happened again and again. It was too quick to be movement and my abdomen tightened.

No baby for me yet. I am 38 weeks tomorrow and there is no sign this baby has engaged any lower. I am due 8/14 so I still have a bit of time until the due date. Trying not to fixate on when she may come.

No news here either. I started taking epo a few days ago to try to "ripen" my cervix. I'm ready for this baby to arrive!!

Ah we are due the same day mama tex! Cool! Ive just been told baby is back to back so I need to focus on my posture seriously! Mine is 3/5ths engaged but has been for the last 4 appointments! Its so hard not to fixate on due date!!

No news here either. I started taking epo a few days ago to try to "ripen" my cervix. I'm ready for this baby to arrive!!

Where did you get your EPO and how much are you taking? I would like to do something to help prep me.

You should be able to get it in any pharmacy or health food shop they say 500mg 2x a day from 37wk then 3-4x a day after 38wks. Im just taking it orally im not keen to put it up there!

Where did you get your EPO and how much are you taking? I would like to do something to help prep me.

I just got mine at Walgreens. They are 1000mg tablets, and I've been taking 1 orally and 1 vaginally right before bed. If you do it vaginally, make sure you lay down right after you put it in or it will leak out! I might increase it to 2 orally after I turn 38weeks. I have an OB appt tomorrow, so we'll see if its started working yet when she checks me!

We have had our baby girl!! Mackenzie Beth was born a week early on Sunday July 28th at 2:25am!

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/A6261645-4BE8-40D2-B313-6BD5E232F674-39759-000006B43E9C3B03.jpg
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/60BF690C-44BE-404C-819F-FCF925AB2C71-39759-000006B4475849D7.jpg

awwww congratulations!!!! she is precious! it is so surreal starting to read our group of ladies having their bundles of joy.....the nine months just flew!

No baby yet for me, still waiting (due date 8-11). i am already really uncomfortable and feeling weird things down there that i don't know what to make of since this is my first time lol. i just hope my LO's delivery is as smooth as the past 9 months have been.

Congratulations Crystal. Sweet lil' babe!!

How is everyone doing? I had a very long, frustrating and disappointing day yesterday. I started having regular contractions at about 4am. They were about 5 mins apart. They continued and were getting closer together so I went to the hospital about 8:30am. The contractions still continued, but I wasn't dilating, just a little over a fingertip and my uterus is still really high. So, they sent me home around 1pm since I wasn't progressing. I am still having contractions. Last night I was so discouraged I couldn't stop crying , this all just stinks! If none of this would have happened, I just would still be waiting, but I got so excited that it was time, and now I am just discouraged, not to mention still having contractions. so now I'm going to second guess when I really do need to go in...

Aw honey how disheartening, but on the plus at least things are moving now and it will be very soon and lo will be in your arms xxxxx hang in there and trust your body to do its job xxx

How is everyone doing? I had a very long, frustrating and disappointing day yesterday. I started having regular contractions at about 4am. They were about 5 mins apart. They continued and were getting closer together so I went to the hospital about 8:30am. The contractions still continued, but I wasn't dilating, just a little over a fingertip and my uterus is still really high. So, they sent me home around 1pm since I wasn't progressing. I am still having contractions. Last night I was so discouraged I couldn't stop crying , this all just stinks! If none of this would have happened, I just would still be waiting, but I got so excited that it was time, and now I am just discouraged, not to mention still having contractions. so now I'm going to second guess when I really do need to go in...

You could still be progressing as we speak. I am sorry you got your hopes up though. I can only imagine how I would feel if I started contracting and went all the way to the hospital to be sent back. Sounds like you did all you could do before you went!! Hopefully things continue to move forward and you don't have to go backwards.

As for me, I haven't had anything major occur. I haven't lost my plug, have not had any real contractions, and continue to feel pretty normal. Last night I had some sharp pains in my abdomen, followed by a squirming/squeezing sensation down below my belly button. I could also feel it near my pelvic region. It's hard to say what it was. I thought it might be the baby moving but it felt so odd. Not sure if it was Braxton Hicks happening lower or not. I felt the same thing today but it was for a brief period of time. I am 39 weeks, 2 days and it doesn't seem like the baby will be coming within the week. According to my OB and the home care nurse I see for my GD, the baby is still pretty high. I was offered a cervical check at my 39+2 appointment today, but I declined. I don't want one unless I am scheduling an induction, which I don't care to do at this point and time.

Miss Mack is still not taking to the breast :( been pumping and supplementing but she doesn't want it direct from the source. I have an appt with an LC on Thursday.

Crystal- I hope she starts latching, I know how frustrating that is! DS was like that too, and then we later found he was tongue tied.

Mamatex- it will happen soon!

AFM- So, I went to the hospital again last night a round 2am. I was having more painful contractions about every 4 mins. I still hadn't dilated anymore, so they sent me home again around 5am. Urg! This is getting so old, I am just ready for Wesley to come out already! On another note, I did loose part if my mucus plug yesterday afternoon, but the nurse said that doesn't mean much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->