August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Great bump pics ladies!

Ambiguous- beautiful scan pic! I'm glad your DH feels better, and congrats on the boy!

Crystal- cupcakes sound great right now! Lol!

Hi ladies im just back from my 20wkscan, everything was perfect!:cloud9:
All measurements within normal range babe was so cute sleepy and kept rolling over so they couldnt see everything. I didnt want to know the sex but we both think we saw boy bits but im not putting any money on it as it was a very quick sighting! I thrilled no matter what its been a crazy and worrying 5months i just want to enjoy every minute now until i meet our little babe.
Hope everyone else is ok here lots of hugs xxx

Merri, that is wonderful! I am so glad your scan went good!

My scan is this afternoon! I am so excited to LO, and so is DS! It's going to be cute to see how he reacts! I still have to wait another week for my gender reveal party to find out what we are having...

Thank you pray xxx
Enjoy your scan today hope ds loves it too its amazing the change in size! Xxx

My scan went great today! Everything looked perfect! Here are the two scan pics I got, any guesses? I am going to have a hard time waiting till next Saturday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
Yippie pray! Im no good at guessing but im saying girl! Not long to wait! Enjoy your party! We dont do those in UK we barely do baby showers! Look after yourself xxxx

Here we are not the best because i tried to do it on my own and had trouble holding computer and taking photo!
Hows everyone elses looking?

Attachments

• 21.1wks.jpg
    21.1wks.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
Great bump merri! Here is mine...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies, it has been mighty quiet on here. Just dropping in to say hi and hope everyone is doing well. We are officially in the home stretch! I can't believe how quickly it has all gone by.

Afm, nothing new, my placenta is still low so I am being monitored every three weeks to see if it goes up. I have my next appt on Thursday so we will see what it looks like then. Baby girl is moving and kicking tons and I am loving every second of it :)

Hi hope! Yes very quiet here i think we are all just getting on with it! Sorry about placenta being low if it doesnt move will the need to c section you?

Im well spd comes and goes depending on activity levels. I think my muscles are beginning to seperate in front feels like there is a gap now below belly button. Skippy is busy mostly before dinner and after and when im trying to sleep. Night times are bad im sore on hips and despite about 5 pillows i cant get comfy. We are getting so close to meeting our rainbows im so excited to hear birth stories and see first pics xxx good luck ladies xxxx

Yes, it has been quiet! It's hard to believe it is getting so close! I had a 4D scan done on Saturday, and got some really good pics even though he was sleeping most of the time despite the fact I ate some chocolate right before!

My feet have been super sore lately! I can't be on them long at all before they start to hurt. I have an appt this afternoon, I have appts every two weeks now.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
So great to see everyone is doing well :)

Our baby boy is in the transverse position so we are being monitored weekly now till the end. Also OB is going to induce me at 38 weeks if he doesn't come on his own :)

My appts are every two weeks as well, and yes if my placenta stays low, I will need to have a c section...but he seems hopeful that it will go up. My hips hurt at night also...not to mention my tailbone when I sit long hours. I plan to make an appt for our 4D scan this week. I'm excited and nervous to see what she looks like :)

Hi,

I'm due my little miracle on August 10th. We conceived after losing a baby at 13weeks.

We're very excited.

Xx

Lovely scan Pray!!!

It seems like everyone is high risk for a c-section. I just had my scan on Wednesday. He is still in the frank breech position. My next appointment they are going to try to flip him if he isn't already. If they can't he'll be a csection baby also. I'm fine with whatever is best for him. He's measuring 36 weeks 1 day in size and 6 lbs 4 oz so he may be stuck in that position already. She was shocked at the amount of hair on his head. Here is my favorite pic from his scan. It was very hard to get a good shot of his face because his hands and feet are in front of his face. That is why you cannot see his eyes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
Aww AH thats a cute pic, shame he is a breechy bum! I hope you have time for him to flipxxxx

Mine was cephalic last time im hoping it has remained that way i really want a natural birth.

Hi Boo congratulations! Its getting very exciting now :) xxxx

Congrats Boo :)

AH - what a great pic, hope he moves in time :)

Merri - hope bub move for you :)

AFM - Bub is now head down and ready to go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->