August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

i am officially past my due date. i went to the doc today and he scheduled me for an induction for this coming thursday :) im sooo excited to finally meet my little girl but the nerves and emotions i am feeling are unreal!

Yeah! Woop woop! My due date is tomorrow, got mw today, so scared baby feels transverse now :(

Hope everyone is doing well!!

We have an LC appointment on Thursday to see if they can help get her to latch. She gets VERY FRUSTRATED when the milk just doesn't flow ASAP. So I'm not sure how this will work :(

I've been pumping but definitely am not getting a good "return" as she's taking 2oz a feeding and sometimes 3oz and I can barely get 1-2oz. Started taking fenugreek and drinking Gatorade to help assist. I really need to get her to boob to help with supply!

Crystal, I can only imagine how frustrating that must be.

Pray2bBlessed, it is aggravating when our bodies tease us so!!

I have been recovering from a cold. I feel I am past the worst of it so I am just going to continue drinking a lot of water and resting at home. I am one day away from my due date. After giving it some thought, I decided to be induced next Wednesday when I am 41 weeks. Just not comfortable with going to 42 weeks and beyond. Overall, I feel ok. I have my energy back and I can taste food again, which is a relief!! No idea why the cold decided to strike in my 39th week of pregnancy. I haven't been sick this entire pregnancy.

My due date is on Thursday. I've still been having these darn contractions that go no where, and keep me awake at night! I am so ready for this to be over with and I am holding my baby boy in my arms! If no baby yet by the 21st (praying he's here by then!) I will be induced. I really wanted to go natural this time with no induction, but I can only go on like this for so long!

Crystal I hope your appointment helps some babies are lazy feeders and need to be roused really well before they latch, did they check for tongue tie? I hope you figure it out together soon xxx

Tex sorry you have been ill. I dont think I have had any colds since I got pregnant wierd I normally have 2 In. Winter!

Pray, I know that it must be frustrating but those contractions must be doing something in there! Im sure little man will be with you soon.

Well 40wks today! NEver thought id come this far I am so happy! I dont even mind waiting 2 more weeks though I think dh is ready for his two weeks paternity time! I have had no symptoms but mw said some women dont and my mum said her first labour just happened with none of the pre labour stuff. Who knows what will happen. Im considering a stretch and sweep next tues if still nothing but Im not convinced!
Good luck texx and pray, they will behere soon!!

Good luck to you too merristems. I am also 40 weeks today. Go us!! Heck, go all of us. Hehehe. I woke up feeling the exact same as yesterday, pregnancy wise. I am pretty much over my cold though, which is such a relief. I would not want to be sitting up in Labor & Delivery sick!!

Good luck girls!

I will be 40 weeks tomorrow. I had my doc appt this afternoon and I was 2 cm dilated. Woot! Some progress! Lol! She did a sweep, so we'll see if it works, insure hope it does!!

Good luck girls!

I will be 40 weeks tomorrow. I had my doc appt this afternoon and I was 2 cm dilated. Woot! Some progress! Lol! She did a sweep, so we'll see if it works, insure hope it does!!

:thumbup:

I haven't been following this thread, but my name is still on the first page. I just wanted to say that my sweet baby Lena is 4 weeks old and I love her so much. I've had a pretty rough pregnancy, she was induced, but my labor was short and fabulous. She is a good baby, but nursing hasn't been easy. We are working on it!

Congrats everyone on their babies and good luck and easy labor to those who are still pregnant.

Congratulations Barhanita! Sorry pregnancy was difficult but im glad little lady is safe and well xx

Started to loose my plug yesterday after saying nothing was happening, could still be days but I hope not im sure we are both ready for kick off!

I haven't been following this thread, but my name is still on the first page. I just wanted to say that my sweet baby Lena is 4 weeks old and I love her so much. I've had a pretty rough pregnancy, she was induced, but my labor was short and fabulous. She is a good baby, but nursing hasn't been easy. We are working on it!

Congrats everyone on their babies and good luck and easy labor to those who are still pregnant.

Congrats on your rainbow and thanks!!

Congrats Barhanita!

Merri- I have been loosing my plug for the past week,so unfortunately it's not a good sign of impending labor.

Crystal- good luck at your appt today!

AFM- I was so hoping and praying that something would happen last night after my sweep, but nothing yet. I'm planning on getting some walking in today, and hopefully that will kick start things!

Good news ladies!! Thursday I went shopping with my mom to get walking in. And Thursday night around 8:30 my water broke! I wasn't having regular contractions yet, so we waited for my in laws to come pick Mikey up, and then we headed to the hospital. Contractions kicked in on the way there. They picked up pretty strongly around 12:30-1:00am and Wesley James was born at 3:38am! He was 8lbs2.4ozs, and 19inches long. He is so sweet, and looks exactly like Mikey did when he was born! My goal was to not have an epidural, and I didn't!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations Pray2BeBlessed. Nice photo of your son and your new baby!!

It looks like I will be going to close to the end of the month. I am just trying to enjoy these last few days before my induction next Wednesday. I started up walking again Thursday night and have been taking EPO capsules. On Friday I went in for my appointment at 40+2 and had a cervical check. I am still high, thick, and shut. The walking, positioning exercises, and EPO isn't doing anything for me it seems. I haven't lost my mucus plug or had any contractions so it looks like I am going to be in this for the long haul until Wednesday. I have pretty much given up on the idea of going into labor on my own, but am excited that by the end of next week I will finally be a mommy!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. A thunderstorm crashed through the city yesterday and has brought the temps down, so I plan to soak up some sunshine before it gets too hot.

:)

Oh wonderful. Pray lovely picture and great news well done on no epidural that was a fast labour xxx

Mamma Texx I feel you! I havent had an internal but I just know nothing is happening until this weds! Thinking of acupuncture before I let then mess around down there! They let us go to 40+12 here before they panic, im happy to keep going as long as baby is healthy but it means I may not be allowed home birth :( I really want a water delivery too which isnt possible if your hooked up yo drips etc. Who knows! Im hoping the full moon brings on labour, baby was so restless yesterday. Ive been loosing plug since weds no contractions to speak of though! Good luck for Weds xxx

My precious girl was born this past thurs via induction. Labor and delivery was a breeze surprisingly...i expected a lot more pain and pushing lol. I cant believe after trc for two years, i have my precious bundle home with me. Dh and i are so in love!

Congratulations hope thats wonderful news what have you called her? Im pleased to hear labour was fine for you xx
Im still patiently waiting here! ?......

Hey ladies. Had my baby on Monday of this week. She is precious and all I have been waiting for!!!

sky 1.jpg

I ended up needing a C section because my little girl was not able to handle the contractions brought on by the pitocin. I tried to labor naturally but it was several hours before I saw the faintest of progress. I paid my dues though lol. In the end I had a beautiful little cowgirl and am happy!!! Good luck to everyone. I am still recovering but am feeling better by the day!!

:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->